The Part-Time Facilities Support Specialist role primarily functions to facilitate the day-to-day cleanliness, organization, and maintenance of Rifle facilities. This role reports directly to the HR Manager. Working hours are Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 7AM-11AM.
- Janitorial services throughout the Rifle facilities to include but not limited to sweeping, mopping, and wiping down furniture and equipment.
- Maintains and resupplies facilities items for use in the break room and bathroom areas.
- Notes and reports any shortages to facilities supplies.
- Organize and keep all warehouse spaces clean and orderly.
- Breakdown and remove all corrugated box and recycling to be placed in the compactor.
- Collect and remove all trash from receptacles throughout facilities.
- Assist with small repairs as directed by Facilities Maintenance Specialist.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to read and write in English
- Proven experience working in a fast-paced environment with ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 60 pounds items
- Ability to stand for long periods of time with ability to move nimbly in tight spaces
- Available to work Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8AM-1PM