RIESTER is seeking a Senior Project Manager who can plan, manage and execute projects flawlessly and be a go-getter in the fast-paced environment of a progressive agency.
Are you a self-starter and self-motivator? Is making goals, timelines, and budgets a breeze for you? Our ideal candidate will be the driving force behind a range of projects. That means motivating team members and guiding every phase of project development will be key aspects of your role.
RIESTER is looking for an experienced and confident leader who can shepherd projects from start to finish, and educate and communicate with clients and team members along the way. Experienced in all aspects of digital and traditional advertising, you will need to be collaborative and be able to give and take direction.
- You’re a strategic thinker who can transform creative requests and cost estimates into actionable project plans, timelines, and budgets for the team.
- You can coordinate the work of multiple teams across locations and time zones to ensure that critical milestones are on track and all deadlines are met.
- You have a deep understanding of modern web conventions and practices and stay up-to-date on everything that happens in the digital space.
- You're able to understand projects as a whole but break them down into smaller easy to consume pieces.
- You are skilled at seeing all details of a project along with the assumptions and risks involved to create detailed Scopes of Work and estimates for our client’s projects.
- Well-versed in the many areas of digital, you can talk tech with developers and user flow with UX architects.
- Even when it’s crunch time, you’re able to produce top-notch work—no matter if it is simple content revisions or high-level project planning.
- You understand basic HTML and know your <title>’s from your <body>’s.
- You have the experience and ability to manage traditional projects like print, broadcast, and out-of-home.
- As a nimble Mac user, you know how to leverage Keynote to complete resource reports and client presentations in no time.
- You measure your accomplishments by the successes of the team and know that clear direction and impeccably planned project specifications are an important part of that.
- With your dynamic personality, you’re a great liaison between clients and the teams.
- You are comfortable speaking with clients and explaining the complexities of a project in easily understandable terms.
- You are a detailed and organized note-taker and will capture every goal, action item, and assignment that comes out of every meeting.
- Minimum 6 years in project management, with 2 or more years of experience working at an advertising agency.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, management, information systems or a related field.
- A passion for all things marketing both traditional and digital, including websites, wireframes, sitemaps, emails, banner ads, out of home, television/radio production and social media campaigns.
- Skilled at managing multiple projects at a time and sharing resources across a larger team.
- Experience working directly with clients.
- Comfortable using project management tools—such as Basecamp, TeamWork and AdVantage to assign project-related tasks.
- Ability to balance client expectations and project deadlines with Agency resources.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Experience using email marketing software and content management systems (preferably WordPress and Umbraco).
- Google Analytics understanding. Certified in GA? Even better!
- A trained eye for quality assurance to check all deliverables before sending them off.
- Possess a strong desire to learn.
- PMP or GAIQ certification. (We’d love to hear if you have both.)
- Privately owned, headquartered in Phoenix, AZ with offices in El Segundo, CA and Park City, UT. This position could be located in any of the RIESTER offices.
- Competitive benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k, paid holidays, vacation & more.
- Respectful of work, life balance
- Fun, fast-paced work environment
EOE. No calls please.