Whether for class credit or professional experience, RIESTER is your ticket to see the inner-workings of a top advertising agency up-close and personal.
This position is responsible for assisting the Human Resources Director with various tasks and projects which may include, but are not limited to employee relations, performance/talent management, succession planning, recruiting, safety and site initiatives, employee engagement and process improvement.
In addition, this role will also assist with daily administrative and office management responsibilities.
At the end of your internship semester, you’ll get a chance to show off your newfound skills in a mock interview and in a project analysis you’ll present to the Agency partners.
- Maintain a schedule of 15 or more hours per week.
- Current junior or senior at an accredited university, or a recent grad with a degree in human resources, psychology, business, communications or a related field.
- Eagerness to learn about all aspects of the agency while shadowing team members, attending weekly meetings and coordinating projects for internal clients.
- Highly organized with impeccable attention to detail.
- Motivated to work independently and take the initiative to get things done.
- Project/time management, decision making, teamwork, interpersonal relationship skills and confidentiality are critically important.
- Attendance at weekly meetings to check in with internship coordinators and department heads.
- Willingness to work the reception desk and complete basic office duties when assigned.
- Ability to run errands as needed.
- Adept at all things Mac, and skilled at the word processing classics: Microsoft Office and Google Drive.
- Must love dogs.
RIESTER is privately owned and headquartered in Phoenix, AZ with offices in Los Angeles and Park City. Modern, fun and fast-paced work environment. Dog friendly.
Now accepting Fall 2019 semester applications for our Phoenix office!
This is an unpaid internship. No calls, please.