RIESTER is seeking a multi-talented account manager with experience in both on- and offline advertising to work in our Park City office. Our ideal candidate is dynamic and adaptable, attending to everything from client meetings and project budgets, to directing team members, running email marketing campaigns and managing multiple projects.
The account manager will collaborate closely with internal and external teams to manage, initiate and launch a variety of project deliverables.
- A master multi-tasker, you thrive under pressure and have no problem producing awesome decks and stellar reports under tight deadlines. You are organized and keep projects on track.
- Your analytical brain and outspoken tendencies make you the perfect person to oversee the creative process and then present deliverables (both traditional and digital) to your coworkers and clients.
- You always play nice with others, and that’s only part of what makes you a great leader.
- As an independent-thinker, you’re the first to take the lead (and the initiative) to get things done.
- Others often describe you as “on the ball,” which is why you’re so good at developing estimates, monitoring monthly expenses and tracking client budgets.
- You enjoy working with others, sharing your knowledge and learning.
- You understand the importance of strong client relationships and the need to communicate often and effectively
- Minimum 5+ years experience in marketing, ideally at an advertising agency.
- Ability to develop and oversee marketing budgets and provide support for account billing.
- Experience working directly with clients and building relationships. Ability to manage multiple project deliverables and deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or a related field.
- Previous experience managing digital projects and running analytics reports.
- Background in social, print, broadcast production and digital marketing.
- Experience running and managing email campaigns using tools such as Salesforce, Silverpop and Mailchimp
- Knowledge of digital and social media digital
- Ability to understand and see the big picture while managing the details. Strong proofreading skills necessary
- Ability to draft creative work orders, change orders and project timelines
- Technologically adept at the Microsoft Office Suite programs, as well as Keynote
- Fearlessly skilled presenter with excellent communications skills
- Some travel required
RIESTER is privately owned and headquartered in Phoenix, AZ with offices in Los Angeles and Park City. Competitive benefits package includes medical, dental, 401k, flex spending, vacation and more. Modern, fun and fast-paced work environment.
No calls, please. EOE