RIESTER is looking for someone wanting to get a start in the accounting field. This position is highly collaborative, requiring daily collaboration with the accounting & media departments which necessitates strong written and verbal communication skills from someone who enjoys problem-solving. Additionally, the Accounts Payable Coordinator will assist with a range of general clerical, accounting and bookkeeping support functions. This is a great entry-level position for a motivated person looking to start his/her career, with a clear path to professional development.
- Upload electronic invoices from multiple vendor portals into media buying system
- Manual entry of invoices received via mail
- Work with Media Buyers to research & resolve discrepancies to meet tight monthly deadlines
- Assist in collecting missing invoices
- Import roughly 1,000 media invoices from media buying software to accounting system per month
- Scan & attach invoices in accounts payable system
- Assist in processing weekly check runs
- Prepare payments for signature / approval
- Provide supporting backup documentation & assist in compiling
- Assist in research of purchase order discrepancies with Account Executive
- Research and resolve vendor issues quickly
- Maintain vendor A/P files
- Assist CFO and Billing & AP Manager with various projects as necessary (i.e. 1099’s, vendor file creation, freelance time entry, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Associate degree or higher in business or accounting preferred
- Proficient in MS Excel and knowledge of accounting software preferred
- Privately owned, headquartered in Phoenix, AZ with offices in Los Angeles, CA, New York, NY and Park City, UT. This position is located in Phoenix.
- Benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k, Paid Holidays, Vacation & more
- Fun, fast-paced work environment
NO CALLS PLEASE, EOE.