Our ideal candidate will work out of the Phoenix office, report to the Manager of Front-End Development, and coordinate with the web development team/account executives to execute interactive initiatives. If you love taking award-winning PSD and XD documents and creating beautiful code, then we're the place for you.
- You love working closely with the design team to translate design comps into websites, landing pages, and microsites using platforms like WordPress and Umbraco.
- You keep up to date with the ever-changing world of web development.
- You know cross-browser and cross-platform issues and how to solve them.
- You are handy with Photoshop and XD, and your layers are clean.
- You get excited talking about CSS programming languages and how you knew how to use them before anyone else.
- You enjoy shaving seconds off of page load times and can find and optimize bottlenecks.
- Your friends might make fun of you for your rambles on MySQL, but you’re ok with it.
- You know email markup tricks (IBM Marketing Cloud, SalesForce Marketing Cloud, Campaign Monitor), not to cheat your work, but to work faster and more efficiently.
- You have a solid understanding of web analytics tools (Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics) and related analyses, but don’t like to brag.
- You thrive on solving complex problems.
- Juggling multiple projects/clients simultaneously is natural for you.
- Successful delivery of at least 5 projects and that’s on a slow week.
- You know how to work with remote teams seamlessly and collaboratively.
- You like to mentor Junior Employees and value a good Project Manager.
- Creative, high-quality solutions are all you deliver.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, or similar.
- 5+ years of front-end web development and programming experience.
- You are a hard worker and don’t stop until each project is bug-less.
- You are used to version control using GIT, or something similar.
- You have expert level WordPress skills and have solid experience developing solutions using Umbraco
RIESTER is privately owned and headquartered in Phoenix, with offices in Los Angeles and Brea, CA and Park City, UT. This position is located in Phoenix.
Competitive benefits package includes: medical, dental and vision; 401k, flex spending, vacation and more! We are a modern, fun and fast-paced work environment, and dog friendly!
No calls, please. EOE