RIESTER is looking for an ambitious Digital Content Writer who enjoys the challenge of delivering compelling copy across multiple digital platforms and domains, on deadline. As part of the digital team, your primary responsibility will be developing and providing website content, creating content documents, crafting killer social media and search ad copy and authoring emails that convert. An integral part of the team, you will work directly with UX designers, developers, SEO specialists, and project managers to produce the words that help our clients succeed.
- You are first and foremost an accomplished writer and a digital native who can communicate in a clear and consistent voice.
- You understands grammar and flow and love the challenge of writing within the constraints of different digital media platforms.
- Catching typos and spelling errors are second nature to you, and you caught the extra “s” in “understands” in the previous sentence.
- As an experienced writer, you are adept at adopting a brand’s tone in your text, understand the purpose of brand guidelines and are comfortable receiving constructive criticism to ensure your work and words succeed.
- You love crafting winning subject lines. Preheader text is your best friend, boring calls to action your sworn enemy and you regularly obsess over microcopy.
- You understand writing for the web is both an art and a science and you are driven to stay current with ever-changing best practices across platforms.
- You understand modern web conventions, have a good understanding of SEO and are passionate about staying up-to-date on evolving Search requirements and discovering novel content solutions within the digital space.
- Minimum 4 years in an agency or client environment, with 2 or more years directly writing for the web
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, communications or a related field where producing persuasive and compelling written copy is essential
- A passion for all things marketing both traditional and digital, including websites, wireframes, sitemaps, emails, banner ads, out of home, television/video/radio production and social media campaigns
- Skilled at managing multiple tasks at a time and communicating what you need to be successful in an agency environment
- Experience working collaboratively in teams
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- An understanding of Google Analytics
- Mac proficient
- Active link to your online portfolio
- GAIQ certification.
- Working knowledge of Adobe XD and Brightedge
RIESTER is privately owned and headquartered in Phoenix, AZ with offices in Los Angeles and Park City. Competitive benefits package includes medical, dental, 401k, flex spending, vacation and more. Modern, fun and fast-paced work environment. Dog-friendly office.