RIESTER is seeking an Account Coordinator with both traditional and digital advertising experience to oversee critical projects on client's accounts. Our ideal candidate is dynamic and adaptable, dedicated to maintaining strong relationships with clients, and able to see projects through with an eye for quality, timeliness and accuracy.
Stationed in the brand new, New York City office, the Account Coordinator will collaborate closely with internal and external teams to manage creative assets, digital projects, social media executions, PR efforts and industry research. The successful Account Coordinator will be professional, collaborative, and detail-oriented.
- Assist the Integration team in the management and delivery of a wide variety of project types (email, direct mail, digital, strategy, etc.)
- Assist with the development of detailed schedules and budgets for all projects
- Track schedules and budgets to ensure that requirements and project deliverable dates are clearly communicated, understood and executed upon
- Maintain key project information, including creative status, schedule progress, employee work assignments, etc.
- Maintain organized client records including client approvals, creative requests, schedules, quotes, briefs and any other critical project documentation
- Schedule and facilitate project-related team meetings
- Route key project documents including schedules, briefs, creative requests or other documents to internal teams
- Follow RIESTER project management procedures
- Collect department billings upon completion of project and submit final billing documents for client invoicing
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or related field
- 2 years of account management and agency experience preferred
- Organized, detail-oriented and a master at multi-tasking
- Skilled at project management and creative thinking
- Aptitude for determining priorities and requirements, and supporting the team
- Ability to communicate effectively, efficiently and professionally with internal and external clients
- Unmatched work ethic
- Excellent eye for proper spelling, communication and grammar
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, Google Suite and in using Mac platforms
- Some travel required
RIESTER is privately owned and headquartered in Phoenix, AZ with offices in Los Angeles, Park City, and New York City. Competitive benefits package includes medical, dental, 401k, flex spending, vacation and more. Modern, fun and fast-paced work environment.
No calls, please. EOE