RIESTER is looking for a charismatic account supervisor ready to take charge of the day-to-day operations of client accounts and lead a cross-functional team.
The designated go-to person for RIESTER-client communications, our integration supervisor will manage and present a variety of creative materials, including both traditional and digital, project estimates, client budgets and monthly expenses. In addition, the integration supervisor will provide marketing communications and recommendations to clients.
A master multi-tasker, you thrive under pressure and have no problem producing Keynote marketing plan presentations and dashboard reports under tight deadlines.
· You are amiable, likeable and understand how to develop client relationships.
· As an independent-thinker, you’re the first to take the lead (and the initiative) to get things done.
· Others often describe you as “on the ball,” which is why you’re so good at developing estimates, monitoring monthly expenses and tracking client budgets and timelines.
· You enjoy mentoring others because you have knowledge and experience to share.
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or a related field.
· Minimum 7 years at an advertising agency, including 4 or more years in account management with 2-3 years in a staff supervisory role.
· Ability to develop marketing plans, budgets and provide support for account billing.
· Experience working directly with clients to manage plan development, project deliverables and deadlines.
· Previous experience managing digital projects and running analytics reports.
· Background in managing social, print, broadcasting and digital marketing preferred.
· Strong background and experience in bringing integrated campaigns to life (video, digital display, mobile and traditional)
· Understands social media platforms.
· Comfortable working with content management systems.
· Experience drafting SOW’s, estimates, presentations, creative work orders, change orders and project timelines.
· Technologically adept at the Microsoft Office Suite programs, as well as Keynote and accounting software.
· Fearlessly skilled presenter with excellent communications skills.
· Privately owned, headquartered in Phoenix, AZ with offices in Los Angeles and Park City. This position is located in El Segundo, CA.
· Competitive benefits, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k, paid holidays, vacation & more.
· Unique, legendary culture.
· Fun, fast paced work environment.
No calls, please. EOE