RIESTER is looking for a charismatic account supervisor ready to take charge of the day-to-day operations of client accounts and lead a cross-functional team.
The designated go-to person for RIESTER-client communications, our integration supervisor will manage and present a variety of creative materials, including both traditional and digital, project estimates, client budgets and monthly expenses. In addition, the integration supervisor will provide marketing communications and recommendations to clients.
- A master multi-tasker, you thrive under pressure and have no problem producing Keynote marketing plan presentations and dashboard reports under tight deadlines.
- You are amiable, like-able and understand how to develop client relationships.
- As an independent-thinker, you’re the first to take the lead (and the initiative) to get things done.
- Others often describe you as “on the ball,” which is why you’re so good at developing estimates, monitoring monthly expenses and tracking client budgets and timelines.
- You enjoy mentoring others because you have knowledge and experience to share.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or a related field.
- Minimum 7 years at an advertising agency, including 4 or more years in account management with 2-3 years in a staff supervisory role.
- Ability to develop marketing plans, budgets and provide support for account billing.
- Experience working directly with clients to manage plan development, project deliverables and deadlines.
- Previous experience managing digital projects and running analytics reports.
- Background in managing social, print, broadcasting and digital marketing preferred.
- Strong background and experience in bringing integrated campaigns to life (video, digital display, mobile and traditional)
- Understands social media platforms.
- Comfortable working with content management systems.
- Experience drafting SOW’s, estimates, presentations, creative work orders, change orders and project timelines.
- Technologically adept at the Microsoft Office Suite programs, as well as Keynote and accounting software.
- Fearlessly skilled presenter with excellent communications skills.
- Privately owned, headquartered in Phoenix, AZ with offices in Los Angeles and Park City. This position is located in Phoenix, AZ.
- Competitive benefits, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k, paid holidays, vacation & more.
- Unique, legendary culture.
- Fun, fast paced work environment.
No calls, please. EOE