RIESTER, one of the largest independent advertising agencies in the western United States, is searching for a planning coordinator who has the bug for digging deeper and thinking critically to support the branding and research needs of different clients.
As part of the nimble brand planning team, our planning coordinator must be passionately interested in data, research and strategy. They should be organized, and meticulous with each and every project through to completion with a sharp eye for quality, accuracy and timeliness.
Important responsibilities will include secondary research within different client industries, coordinating and assisting with research facilitation in and out of market. Collecting and analyzing data. The successful planning coordinator will be collaborative, detail-oriented, and proactive professional.
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, psychology, anthropology or a related field.
· 1-2 years of agency experience.
· Exceptional reading, writing and research skills.
· Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to manage numerous projects at the same time flawlessly.
· Skilled at project management and a great ability to think critically.
· Aptitude for determining priorities, requirements and supporting the team.
· Demonstrated ability to communicate efficiently, effectively and always professionally with everyone from clients to colleagues to the agency’s partners.
· Very strong work ethic.
· Excellent eye for proper spelling, punctuation and grammar.
· Computer whiz who’s proficient in the Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and in using Mac platforms.
· Appreciation for art and design.
· Familiarity with brand strategy.
· Privately owned, headquartered in Phoenix, AZ with offices in Los Angeles and Park City. This position is located in Phoenix
· Competitive benefits, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k, paid holidays, vacation & more.
· Unique, legendary culture.
· Fun, fast paced work environment.