Recruiting Firm Riderflex
is looking for its next remote Recruiter!
Reports to: Chief HR Officer
Direct reports: 0
Type: Contract- possibility to move to W2
Opportunity to earn equity in a start-up!
The Recruiter is responsible for meeting the clients’ staffing needs by matching qualified candidates to the company’s culture.
- Delivers high-quality service to customers and candidates by matching candidates’ skills with clients' needs.
- Develops and retains business by providing outstanding customer service.
- Performs a variety of administrative tasks that support the overall mission of quality performance and service.
- Performs a variety of tasks unique to each specific client account.
- Manages the order management process from receiving to completing a job requisition.
- Asks the appropriate questions when taking job requisitions in regard to company culture and job responsibilities.
- Comprehends complex clients’ needs and job requisitions.
- Responds to and qualifies candidates and job requisitions efficiently.
- Analyzes resumes accurately.
- Interviews candidates to evaluate their technical qualifications for assignments.
- Uses recruiting tools such as Google Hire to fill assignment orders rapidly with qualified candidates.
- Source passive candidates through LinkedIn and other sources to fill job requisitions.
- Enters information accurately while maintaining and updating the existing computer database.
- Makes key-skill resume submittals to acquire new or additional business.
- Troubleshoots to resolve problems or complaints of client’s and/or candidates.
- Builds professional relationships with clients, candidates and the Riderflex team.
- Global & Cultural Awareness
- Relationship Management
Please note this job description is not designated to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor's degree in business or human resources or an equivalent amount of experience and training.
- Relationship management experience
- Full-cycle recruiting experience
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience sourcing with LinkedIn Talent Seat
- Experience with G-Suite
- Experience working remotely
Riderflex offers generous commissions on searches:
- 50% commissions on job requisitions we give you
- 90% commissions on job requisitions if you bring in the client
About Recruiting Firm, Riderflex
is a global Business Advisory and Recruiting Firm. As Culture Analysts, our core purpose is to maximize profits for our clients by matching their company culture to candidate personalities that fit. At Riderflex, our recruiting process includes vetting candidates through video interviews by former C-Level executives with over 30 years of experience. We recruit for all industries and functions, from C-Suite to Manager level. Listen to the Riderflex Podcast - Career Advice and Job Interviewing Tips