Estimated Duration: 04/01/2019 - 04/01/2020
Senior ETL developer with extensive experience in Informatica Cloud (IICS), Teradata Macros, Stored Procedures and TPT Scripting. Ability to wear multiple hats in a fast-paced environment.
Sr. ETL Developer will be responsible for the Informatica mapping development, design, architecture of Tasks/Workflows, and maintenance of Data Warehouse. Individual will be responsible for the mapping of data from legacy system to new data storage environment. Individual will be responsible for the accuracy of deliverables for the project. Requires the management and organization of highly technical data and requires advanced skills with computers and proficiency with data-oriented computer languages such as SQL.
Requires superior analytical skills and organizational skills. Sr. Developer will be part of a larger team within a business unit. Requires the ability to explain complex technical concepts to technical and non-technical staff. Since development of data models and logical workflows is common, a developer must also exhibit advanced visualization skills, as well as creative problem-solving. Other preferred qualifications:
Experience in using Informatica Power Center/Informatica Cloud with Teradata, DB2 and SQL Server databases.
- Expertise in using Informatica Cloud (IICS) for ETL development
- Experience using Teradata utilities to include MultiLoad, FastLoad, FastExport, BTEQ, TPump, TPT and Teradata SQL Assistant
- Experience building data marts, data structures, data storages, data warehouses, data archives, and data analysis
- Extensive experience with RHEL Linux for Shell Scripting and Cron Jobs.
- Strong experience in developing of Complex database objects like Stored Procedures, Functions, Tables, Views, Indexes, Constraints, Synonyms, Materialized Views using SQL and stored procedures.
- Expert level experience in creating requirement specifications, Detailed Design specification, Architecture Diagrams and end - user Manuel
- Experience in sourcing data from DB2, SQL Server and Oracle databases
- Experience utilizing Teradata Macros and various Teradata analytic functions
- Experience working on Teradata 16.2.1 or latest version
- Working experience with Teradata SQL Assistant
- Extensive experience writing complex SQL Queries using joins, sub queries and correlated sub queries
- Certification in Informatica Cloud – Data Integration preferred.