- CANDIDATES MUST BE US CITIZENS and be local to the Atlanta market.
- Candidates MUST have recent experience with IBM Data Stage tools.
Design, develop, test, debug, implement and maintain Extract, Transformation & Load (ETL) system. Includes workflows, mapping, scripts and stored procedures to support business application needs.
IMPACT & INFLUENCE:
This position will interact on a consistent basis with: management and personnel within OIT - Enterprise Information System group, external solution providers, and campus units. This position typically will advise and counsel: management and personnel within OIT - Enterprise Information System group, external solution providers, and campus units. This position will supervise: NA.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Perform source to target data mapping.
- Review and assess business rules, project plans, development and test specifications.
- Create and run tests on all solutions while optimizing ETL processes.
- Plan, schedule and coordinate changes internally and externally.
- Provide on-going maintenance and support of production ETL processes. Monitor production processes and respond to errors and emergency issues.
- Collaborate with business units to provide information as appropriate.
- Document all ETL processes.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Specialized skills required for this job:
- Data Modeling
- Data Warehousing
- IBM Infosphere DataStage
- Web Service Integrations
- Oracle SQL
- Workday Financials