Estimated Duration : 04/22/2019 - 10/25/2019
Candidates MUST have recent experience with Workday Finance.
Title: Workday Integrations and Report Developer
Responsible for developing and deploying reports within Workday environment. This position will work with the Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) team within Enterprise Data Management (EDM) to develop Workday integrations required for data loads into the EDW.
IMPACT & INFLUENCE:
This position will interact on a regular basis with: unit and department management and staff, Technical/Functional business owners across the Institute
This position typically will advise and counsel: EDM management
Duties may include but are not limited to:
Support the EDW team with knowledge and experience of various Workday modules including as Financial Accounting, Projects, Grants, Supplier Accounts, Expenses, Assets, Procurement, Banking and Settlement, etc.
- Analyze reporting requirements to determine development methods, development templates, and report design
- Design and develop various types of advanced Workday reports from Workday Financials data
- Develop reports encompassing different modules of Workday Financials including Financial Accounting, Projects, Grants, Supplier Accounts, Expenses, Assets, Procurement, Banking and Settlement, etc.
- Build and maintain calculated fields in Workday
- Work with the Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) team to develop integration workflows, design required dependencies in ETL and help provide Workday expertise as needed
- Use best practices and industry standards in developing custom reports
- Write test cases and building test scenarios for reports.
- Partner with other report developers and financial area experts to understand current demands of the business with regards to financial data
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
Degrees required for this job: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Years of experience required for this job: Three to four years job related experience
Specialized skills required for this job:
- Advanced proficiency in Workday report development including development using the Workday Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB) and Workday Studio.
- Familiarity with relational databases and SQL
- Good understanding of business requirements and reporting strategies
- Ability to work independently and also be a team player.
Specialized skills preferred:
- Knowledge and experience in the Higher Education industry
- Familiarity with data warehousing concepts and Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) tools, particularly IBM DataStage.