SCOPE OF THE PROJECT:
SCDHHS is seeking an expert Solution Delivery Analyst to work directly with the ITO leadership team to ensure the successful completion and ongoing maturation of complex solution architectures in accordance with the Deputy CIO’s vision for the integration of all agency systems of record into a coherent system of systems.
DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Solution Delivery Analyst will serve as a liaison between Deputy CIO, the Information Technology Operations (ITO) team, and business stakeholders throughout the agency to facilitate clear articulation and delivery of solutions to support business process needs.
The Solution Delivery Analyst will work with various internal teams including Agency Leadership, Project Directors/Project Managers, Technical Directors/Developers, Business and Technology Stakeholders/Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and other Agency staff to gather and generate artifacts needed to support additions or changes.
We are looking for candidates who are highly organized, can work independently in a fast-paced environment and produce multiple quality deliverables with varying deadlines. Candidates should be self-starters and creative problem solvers and have the flexibility to learn new products and technologies quickly.
1. Work alongside appropriate staff, teams, stakeholders and other points of contact (POCs) as required, to
understand the goals and objectives of complex information systems
2. Participate in design level discussions to provide recommendations on document and artifact deliverables
based upon administrative, technical and management aspects of the agency IT transformation initiative,
including realization of the Medicaid Enterprise System (MES) and constituent components
3. Work with technical staff and business stakeholders to create deliverables and artifacts that are intended
for audiences of varying levels of technical knowledge
4. Serve as a SME and/or Point of Contact for developing and managing processes related to a robust System
Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
Current experience with South Carolina Medicaid, Social Services, or similar public benefit programs is strongly desired and will be given the highest weight. Experience must include well documented success in the performance of processes and procedures supportive of a secure, compliant enterprise architecture.
Experience with development and management of Risk Management Framework tasks and artifacts, as related to the SDLC is ideal.
Experience with multi-tenant environments, cloud services and vendor interface management would be considered desirable for this position.
Experience with documentation and artifacts related to any or all the following technologies would be considered a desirable for this position:
• Medicaid Management Information Systems (or other Health Information Technologies)
• Network Design and System Architecture
• IBM System 390/zSeries
• Linux, and Windows servers
• Virtualization technologies, (Server, Storage, Network)
• Cloud knowledgeable
General Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assist (and often lead) in the design, development, implementation and/or ongoing maturation of SCDHHS
systems, processes, and/ or artifacts
2. Participate in assessment of internal agency systems as well as business partner/service provider
3. Utilize Microsoft Office software suite, eGRC system, Bizagi, Atlassian and other products to document and
report on information gathered OIM efforts
4. Collaborate with agency leadership, business partners and other parties/stakeholders to provide
recommendations on business and technical architecture as well as participate in the development of ITO
processes such as Incident Management, Problem Management, Service Level Management, Change
Management, Service Asset and Configuration Management, Service Catalog Management, and Service
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
1. 5+ years coordinating complex business and technical architecture projects
2. Ability to develop process flow diagrams, flowcharts, swimlane diagrams, and other graphical aids to
document current and proposed workflows and processes
3. 5+ years of experience in the authoring and management of technical documents and artifacts
4. Experience with project management of large enterprise level projects with proven implementation success
PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
1. Prior experience in working with MS SharePoint, Project Web App, Jira, Confluence and eGRC systems.
2. Prior Health Information Technology and/or Program experience.
1. College Degree required. Preference will be given to, in no particular order:
a. BS degree in Business, Computer Science or similar discipline.
b. BA or BS degree in Public Administration, Public Health or Public Policy
1. Project Management Professional (PMP)