Duration : Around 1 year
looking for an SAP HCM Tester for a long-term assignment in Dallas, Texas (TX).
We are looking for someone with SAP HCM Testing experience whose strength is communica
tion and relationship building. You will be working in a complex, enterprise environment with onshore and offshore testing teams and be involved with both manual an automated testing of SAP. You will not be executing the test but will be responsible for overseeing the offshore teams work, ensuring they understand the requirements, reviewing their test cases for completeness, coverage and tracking execution.
* Reviews test plans and results for SAP enhancements, defects, and project implementations to ensure integrity and completeness of testing activities
* Masters and maintains expert knowledge in business processes and is knowledgeable in how SAP facilitates those business processes
* Maintains an understanding of applications that interface with SAP through continuous learning, participation in user forums and best practice research
* Understands functional and technical requirements for SAP interfaces (inbound and outbound), including data mapping, functional specifications, test plans, and error handling procedures; Will be responsible for creating test data and testing interfaces and configuration
Primary Skills :
* Must have experience working within SAP testing efforts
* Experience in SAP ERP 60 or above
* Strong SAP HCM functional and business knowledge in the areas of PA, OM, Benefits, Payroll, Compensation, ESS, MSS and Talent, including exposure to HCM technical components for reports, interfaces, enhancements, etc.
* Must have in-depth knowledge of the SAP HCM module and how it relates across the application; Specialization in Payroll functionality is desired
* Strong oral and written communication skills; Strong meeting facilitation and presentation skills
* Poise and ability to read a room and show emotional intelligence and maturity will be very important in forming relationships with this business group
* Listening skills are very important
* Candidates must be able to build business relationships and win over business units through close partnering and proving themselves to be technically savvy; An existing relationship with the business group is not strong; They will be coming into an environment where an improved partnership will have to be developed over time
* Experience with offshore coordination
* Very good time management and organizational skills with the ability to manage detailed, concurrent tasks