Desired Start Date: | 5/13/2019
End date : 6-30-2019
SCOPE OF THE PROJECT:
The goal of the project is the analysis, architectural design, development and deployment of SharePoint 365 solutions. The goal is to provide application security standards, capacity planning, governance, system upgrades and tuning as well as providing 2nd level support on an as needed basis. The candidate will administer and manage and develop our agency Microsoft SharePoint 365 Environment. Duration of project is through 6-30-20 with the possibility of extension.
DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manages site collection features, security, content types, search and other SharePoint out-of-the-box functionalities.
• Implement SharePoint lists, libraries, web parts, workflows, sites/sub-sites, and SharePoint applications, as assigned.
• Migrates and/or restructures existing SharePoint sites into newer versions.
• Oversees and participates in the architectural design, development, customization and integration efforts of solutions involving collaboration portals, content management, business process automation, systems integration and business intelligence workflow / business process management.
• Establishes application security standards, capacity planning, governance, and system tuning.
• Partners with IT staff, content owners and project stakeholders on the intranet platform to identify opportunities for improvement and implementation of solutions that drive usage, streamline processes and facilitate communications.
• Design, develop and maintain key components of the software suite using classic ASP, Microsoft .Net and SharePoint 365.
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
• Experience working with core Microsoft technologies including SQL Server and IIS.
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years related experience in a MS365 SharePoint Engineering role or computer engineer within an IT department working on Microsoft Office 365 technologies. Skill set should include strong SharePoint Development/Engineering and Administration skills, OneDrive, SharePoint Designer, SharePoint workflow, SharePoint permissions, PowerShell and InfoPath skills.
• Technical engineering background is required with solid knowledge in system design and analysis principles.
• EXPERIENCE WITH C# PROGRAMMING AND POWERSHELL SCRIPTING.
• STRATEGIC AND ANALYTICAL PROBLEM-SOLVING SKILLS, SUCCESSFUL AT MANAGING AND MEETING PROJECT DEADLINES
PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
• EXPERTISE IN RELATED OFFICE TECHNOLOGIES AND MICROSOFT SECURITY CONCEPTS ARE A PLUS
• SHAREPOINT COURSEWORK, CERTIFICATION A PLUS;
• EXPERIENCE WITH SDLC AND CHANGE MANAGEMENT;
• EXPERIENCE WITH SQL SSRS REPORTING SERVICES
• EXPERIENCE WITH AND WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF TEAM FOUNDATION SERVICES IS A PLUS.
Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field of work or equivalent work experience.