Duration: through June 30, 2020 with possible extensions
College requires design, development and configuration assistance to support a series of initiatives aimed at improving the student experience. Analysis and design in Student Financials, Financial Aid, Campus Community, Core tables, Admissions and Records is expected.
• Microsoft SQL Server
• PeopleSoft Campus Solutions 9.2
• People Tools 8.56
• Outstanding verbal and written skills are essential.
• Experience in PeopleSoft Campus solutions functionality
• Experience in PeopleSoft Campus solutions configuration
• Experience working in a deadline-driven environment, handling and prioritizing multiple tasks.
• Demonstrated experience leading without direct authority.
• Demonstrated track record of successful PeopleSoft Campus Solutions project implementations.
• Excellent conceptual, problem solving, and analytical skills
• Ability to work independently or as a member of a team on complex tasks.
• Demonstrated competency in documenting solutions for both technical and functional audiences.
• Effective planner and organizer.
Desired Proactive Behaviors
• Display energy and initiative in solving problems.
• Follow all possible avenues to get the job done.
• Adaptable - undertake a variety of tasks willingly.
• Ability to switch from complex to routine tasks when required.
• Work effectively with a variety of personalities and work styles.
• Demonstrate appropriate quality and thoroughness in your work.
• Decisive - ability to make decisions quickly when faced with multiple options.
• Ability to influence others in decided course of action.
• Integrity - act with personal integrity at all times.
• Professional - work within your team's processes.
• Confront problems, propose solutions and take ownership through to resolution or ensure a clear handoff.
• Have a positive can-do approach to work.
Education and Qualifications
• 6 years PeopleSoft experience in Campus Solutions environment to include analysis and design experience in
Campus Community, Academic Advising, Admissions, Student Records, and Core tables
• 5+ Years analytical problem solving