Years of Experience:
Advanced experience in the IT industry and as a programmer analyst.
Includes descriptions detailed earlier as well as programmer analyst experience in specialized IT technologies which may not be widely used or are new to the industry, including the ability to mentor other staff in the use of the specialty technologies and make recommendations on the use of the specialty technologies and integration within the organization’s architecture.
•Plans, develops, tests, and documents computer programs, applying knowledge of programming techniques and computer systems. Evaluates user request for new or modified program. Consults with user to identify current operating procedures and clarify program objectives. Formulates plan outlining steps required to develop program, using methodologies such as structured analysis and design or object-oriented development.
•Work involves assisting in analyzing systems outlines to develop programs for computer applications, writing solution programs, documenting the methods and procedures used in program development, and testing and correcting programs. Works under moderate supervision with limited latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment. Develops block diagrams and machine logic flowcharts to represent operations and data flow for applications.
•Captures requirements using industry standard development frameworks and tools. Designs reports, forms and letters along with computer terminal screen displays to accomplish goals of user request. Reviews screens, reports, forms with users. Converts project specifications, using industry standard tools, such as object-oriented tools and code generation, into sequence of detailed instructions and logical steps for coding into language processable by computer, applying knowledge of computer programming techniques and computer languages.
•Enters program codes into computer system. Enters commands into computer to run and test program. Reads computer printouts or observes display screen to detect syntax or logic errors during program test, or uses diagnostic software to detect errors. Replaces, deletes, or modifies codes to correct errors. Analyzes, reviews and alters program to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements. Writes documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections. Writes manual for users to describe installation and operating procedures. Assists users to solve operating problems. Recreates steps taken by user to locate source of problem and rewrites program to correct errors. May use computer-aided software tools in each stage of system development. May train users to use program. May oversee installation of hardware and software. May provide technical assistance to program users. May install and test program at user site. May monitor performance of program after implementation. May specialize in developing programs for business or technical applications.
- Experience implementing and supporting the Accela Civic Platform (Accela Automation) for Licensing and Case Management and Accela Citizen Access | Required | 5 | Years
- Experience with reporting (AD HOC and Crystal reports) | Required | 5 | Years
- Strong experience with Accela data migration using Accela Data Migration Tool | Required | 5 | Years
- Experience in the Accela environment with design, development and testing | Required | 5 | Years
- Experience in the Accela environment with setting up application security roles, best practices for security roles and FIDS | Required | 5 | Years
- Experience in the Accela environment with scripting and configuration (event, batch, pageflow and expression) | Required | 5 | Years
- Experience with Accela Mobile Office | Required | 3 | Years
- Experience with Accela GIS | Desired | 2 | Years
- Experience with Oracle databases | Required | 5 | Years
- Understanding of Accela payment adapter configurations | Desired | 2 | Years