Best Bay Apartments is a full service property management company combining property management know-how and experience, as well as legal, land use, construction, entitlement and design expertise. Best Bay Apartments currently manages over 50 properties, totaling over 800 units in the Bay Area. We are currently looking to fill On-Site Resident Manager positions at several different locations throughout Oakland and the Greater East Bay.
The apartment's On-Site Resident Manager is a Part-Time position that reports directly to the Property Manager of their building. The "RM" is responsible for supporting the Property Manager in the day to day operations of the property that includes leasing, rent collection, tenant relations, and property monitoring and maintenance.
Responsibilities - Employee’s responsibilities are listed below but not limited to the following activities.
- Showing Vacancies
- Keeping Vacant Units Cleaned
- Intake application, as needed
- Assist with prospect in the application process, as needed
- Collecting Rent When Due
- Executing Receipts for Money Collected
- Serving Late Rent Notices
- Collecting Late Rent and Rent Charges
- Serving 3-Day Notices
- Maintaining Rent Collection Records
- In-take tenant maintenance request forms
- Enforce Tenant rules and regulations
- Serve notices
- Report tenant related issues to Property Manager
- Property Monitoring and Maintenance:
- Entry and Common Area Cleaning, as needed
- Stair and Walkway Cleaning, as needed
- Driveway and Parking Lot Cleaning, as needed
- Keep Laundry Room Clean, as needed
- Monitor and clean garbage area daily
- Light Bulb Replacement in Common Areas, as needed
- Setting and Monitoring Light Timers (if applicable)
- Monitor Property for Safety and Report to Best Bay Apartments
- Monitor Property for Maintenance Issues and Create Work Orders
- Deliver weekly report to Property Manager listing all building issues and proposed solutions
- Ability to work after business hours and on weekends may be necessary
- Excellent organizational, communication, and time management skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities with efficiency and accuracy with a commitment to maintaining high building standards
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to read, write and speak Spanish a plus
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on telephone
- Must be able to use email and have basic computer knowledge
Riaz Capital is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in the workplace.