This is an opportunity for a forward-thinking leader to help improve the infrastructure that supports a diverse team to manage 1000 units in the Bay Area market with 250 under development. The Business Systems Analyst will lead in gathering business and functional requirements and developing and implementing programs, projects, and initiatives that enhance overall business operations, communication, and workflow efficiencies.
Riaz Capital is an Oakland-based developer and operator of workforce housing specifically focusing on how to address the changing housing need of the millennial generation. Our goal is to develop housing that anyone earning area median income can proudly call a home. Our mission is to create affordable-by-design housing for the workers of the Bay Area. We see this as a strategic and sustainable place to invest resources, as the 101 municipalities of the Bay Area have failed to create an adequate supply of affordable housing.
At it's core, the Business Systems Analyst will play a major role in evaluating, recommending and implementing various business systems for the company working directly with senior management. The primary job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Evaluates, recommends, and develops business process improvements and enhancements, including developing detailed workflow diagrams and project plans from concept through implementation.
- Conducts needs assessments for proposing systems by communicating with senior business leaders and team members, and researching technology and systems options that align with the Company’s technology and systems needs and strategies.
- Oversee the acquisition, set-up, and on-going support of recommended company software systems and solutions.
- Coordinates and assists in supervising systems upgrades, conversions, and installations by evaluating and recommending upgrades based on business needs and requirements.
- Ensures good functioning of all operational processes (purchasing, accounting, data entry, reporting) by monitoring outcomes and communicating with stakeholders.
The ideal candidate for this position will thrive in a highly entrepreneurial, social, and fast-paced environment. This candidate should be extremely motivated to learn about all aspects of the real estate field, be an enthusiastic team player, offer innovative ideas and have the ability to manage multiple priorities. Excellent communication, analytical, decision-making and follow-up skills are required.
- 2+ years (or equivalent) of experience in an IT or real estate capacity
- Advanced knowledge of Yardi, Google Suite, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to provide support for software applications across a variety of systems on a diverse selection of equipment (PCs, Android Phones, iPhones, etc.)
- Ability to communicate effectively with management, and personnel by telephone, or through written communication; assimilate information and make decisions; work under pressure in a detailed, organized, and professional manner.
- BS or BA in Business, Real Estate, Technology or Accounting preferred or
- Team player who can prioritize varied tasks from different managers
- Desire to learn and grow
- Deadline oriented
- Desire for career in real estate
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Start Date: Immediately