Rhone is a differentiated performance lifestyle brand that offers premium apparel and gear to discerning men who strive to bring out the best of themselves and those around them. Our products are available through four distribution channels: our website (www.rhone.com
); premium wholesale accounts such as Equinox, REI, Nordstrom, and Peloton; company-owned and operated retail locations; and custom corporate and group orders. The Rhone brand is beloved by consumers and press alike, and our products have been featured in publications such as The Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, GQ, and Men’s Health, among others.
Rhone operates two corporate offices – one in Stamford, CT and one in Draper, UT – with approximately 50 full-time employees. The Company is growing rapidly and strengthening its team with motivated professionals who have a passion for performance.
JOB DESCRIPTION: CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE AGENT
Customer Experience Agents play an irreplaceable and unrivaled role in shaping Rhone’s success. As a team, Customer Experience (CX) has more daily interactions with Rhone’s passionate customer base than virtually all other channels combined. Delivering ‘wow’ to the customer through these daily interactions and identifying actionable insights that can improve their future experiences through enhancements to the Rhone product, online merchandising, and other areas are absolutely critical to making Rhone the fastest growing men’s performance brand on the planet.
Your job will be fast-paced and constantly evolving. You will need to think quickly and thoroughly to solve and proactively prevent tough problems for customers any time transactions, deliveries, and other experiences don’t go 100% as planned. You will dare to achieve greatness in the pursuit of progress, performance, and wellness for you, the customer, and the Rhone brand. And you will quickly find it to be a job you end up loving.
- You will serve as the front line, go-to resource for all customers’ purchasing, return, and styling needs via phone, email and live chat
- You are ready to learn our product and technology inside and out in order to address customer questions and offer bespoke recommendations
- You will work with our leadership team to develop initiatives that improve the Rhone customer experience, our product, our marketing, and our technology teams
- You will need to be adaptable to the growing business and team with determination to help with continued growth
- You have strong communication skills and thrive in conflict resolution
- You are available seasonally and are open to a flexible schedule
- You are comfortable in your computer skills and have experience in ZenDesk or similar tools, along with the willingness to learn to operate some of our proprietary software and inventory management systems
- You will participate in formal and on-the-fly training sessions led by your Manager or a peer Agent in all Rhone's CX systems and processes
- Depending on performance, the training period may cover the first four to six weeks of your employment with the Company
- All training hours are paid, with the opportunity to increase hourly compensation upon completion of the training program
Job Type: Paid, Part Time
Compensation: $13/hr ($12/hr during training period).; opportunities for advancement
Reports to: Customer Experience Manager
Location: Remote / At Home (AZ, CA, CT, MA, NY, UT only)
Hours: 20 hours / week (at minimum); some overtime may be required at times
Shifts: 4 hour increments 3-5 days/week including at least one weekend shift.