We are recruiting for Driver Associate Partners in the Mid-Cities DFW area delivering Amazon packages!
Our focus is on transforming/disrupting last mile delivery, changing the perception of what an elite driver is and how they are treated/developed.
A people first organization focused on developing teams and individuals.
We are seeking people who are reliable, motivated, collaborative, and ready to execute every day.
Ideal candidates are energetic, passionate and driven to accomplish the mission and meet objectives.
Successful drivers put safety first, achieve customer service excellence and care deeply about team success and client satisfaction.
Job Title: Driver Associate Partner
Description: The Driver Associate Partner will be responsible for delivering to homes, apartments, and businesses within the Dallas/Fort Worth metro area. Driver Associate Partner’s will deliver 190-250+ packages daily. The Driver Associate Partner position is the most important position within the company. We hope to grow the person in this position thorough our Training and Development program.
The Driver Associate Partner ensures the safe and efficient operations while delivering service that exceeds our customer/client’s expectations. The Driver Associate Partner is responsible for responding quickly to client, team members and customers request and providing caring interactions with all support staff at their assigned location. The Driver Associate Partner works closely with fellow team members, Operations Manager, and/or Shift Supervisor to ensure that quality and safety standards are met at all times as well as adhering to state and local laws
· Satisfactory Completion of motor vehicle/driving record check. .
· Satisfactory completion of background check
· Satisfactory Completion of a five-panel drug test
· Ability to lift and carry 50lbs without assistance.
· Cannot have any physical restrictions on lifting, bending, stooping, turning or squatting.
· Must be able to work at a quick and even pace:
· Provide delivery of up to 250+ packages a day
· Fulfill assigned shift up to 10 hours per day
· Customer Service Experience
Employee must be able to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
Skills or Special Abilities:
- Must be able to read and write.
- Must have very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to represent RG Solutions in a positive manner. - Must exhibit caring, service-oriented behaviors toward people encountered and be able to defuse emotionally charged situations.
- Must be able to apply sound judgement toward satisfying a variety of questions and problems from client and customers. –
-Must be able to follow both oral and written directions.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with team members, client staff and customers –
-Must have basic computer skills
RG Supply and Logistics LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.