As an embedded systems engineer, you are responsible for developing, extending, and maintaining Revvo’s embedded solutions. You will work closely with our team of hardware engineers, validation engineers, data scientists, and domain experts. We are looking for people who are passionate about creating robust and reliable software and hardware products.
What you’ll do:
• Architect, develop, debug, optimize, review, and test software for multiple real-time embedded systems
• Develop, optimize, and test multiple systems, including compiler, bootloader, and drivers
• Build low-level frameworks, interfaces, and infrastructure to make our embedded application development faster, simpler, portable, and testable
• Bring up new embedded platforms, working with electrical engineers, suppliers, and vendors to identify and solve hardware and low-level software issues
• Contribute to all phases of the software development cycle including prototyping, requirements capture, design, implementation, and validation
You’re a great fit if:
• You have a B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience
• You have 3+ years experience developing real-time embedded software for distributed electro-mechanical systems
• You have strong embedded C/C++ programming experience
• You have strong experience with microcontrollers and/or microprocessors (ARM)
• You are familiar with modern software development methodologies and tools (Agile, Git, unit testing, CI)
• You are familiar with RF/Bluetooth IoT devices
• Experience with automotive communication protocols and stacks (CAN, LIN, ethernet, UDS)
• Familiarity with high assurance development practices and tools (Polarion, ISO-26262, MISRA C/C++, etc.)
• Ability to read and provide feedback on PCB schematics
• Prior experience deploying IoT devices at scale
Who we are
Our mission at Revvo is to enable every tire on the road to be smarter. We believe that tires are one of the most important components of a vehicle but have not kept up with the similar pace of innovation as the rest of the mobility industry. That's where we roll in. Revvo uses a data-driven approach to better predict the overall health of a vehicle's tires which provides actionable insights for our customers leading to increased vehicle uptimes, optimized efficiency, and improved safety.
We are a diverse team of passionate and data-driven individuals with backgrounds in engineering, design, big data, machine learning, and manufacturing. We're looking for the most talented individuals who want to help build our company from the ground up and who want to make a direct impact on the future of mobility.
Revvo is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, service in the military, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.