RevolutionParts is a rapidly-growing software company based in sunny Arizona. We are a tech company dedicated to modernizing the auto industry with a revolutionary parts commerce platform that’s already helped over a thousand dealerships sell auto parts online.
We’re seeking talented individuals who can adapt to a fast-paced environment. Join our team to work with a down-to-earth group of people who stick to our core values and genuinely care about providing a quality experience to customers and employees alike!
About the role:
RevolutionParts is looking for an experienced Business Data Analyst who will work closely with our teams to provide actionable insights and recommendations to various business units. This may include working with the product and marketing teams to analyze our customer experience, look at behaviors and come up with ways to improve ecommerce conversion rates, collaborate on marketing campaigns, business forecasting, budgeting, and do cohort analysis to analyze customer retention.
Unfortunately, we are NOT able to sponsor work VISAs.
What You'll Do Here:
- You will uncover different challenges concerning customers and product issues through data analysis and partnering with leaders
- You will work with a large volume and variability of data to understand meaningful trends and important outliers signaling change
- You are going to develop intuitive dashboards to drive key measures and Customer Success through trending and segmentation
- You translate insight from the data into actionable stories for other partners within the business
- You will visualize data through tools like Tableau and other dashboards
- Use SQL to pull data out of our data warehouse
More About You
- You are a proven data analyst who is strong in SQL, Excel and statistical tools to interpret data (e.g. R, Pandas or Python modules)
- 2-5 years experience in quantitative analyst role
- You possess a solid understanding of statistics and understand data significance
- You are great in visualizing data in Tableau
- You understand the fundamentals of data models and performing ETL (e.g., through Python)
- You have excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills, and great attention to detail and data integrity
- You have unwavering curiosity and desire to share meaningful insights to improve the customer experience
- It is also great if you have a degree in mathematics, statistics, economics, or computer science.
- Top salary
- Medical, dental, and 401k retirement plan
- Rewards for high-performers (opportunity for bonuses!)
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking
- Casual dress code
- Free food! Catered lunch every Friday + fully stocked fridge and snacks
- Drinks on us with team happy hours and beer fridge
- Gym reimbursement