We are RevolutionParts, and we are on a mission to disrupt and innovate the auto parts e-Commerce industry creating the most active dealer network in North America empowering 1 billion in annual in GMV. Our ongoing focus is to build THE essential tool for dealers that keeps customers coming back. We believe that things are better when each and every one of us is working towards the same set of goals, and we are beyond excited that you’d consider joining us on our mission.
RevolutionParts launched in 2014 with a simple goal: use our decades of experience to revolutionize an archaic industry, empowering people to stay mobile by transforming the way parts buyers and sellers connect. Make the process dramatically more efficient. Make it hassle-free. Provide the best solution. And of course, do it online. The automotive industry is primed for a revolution and we are leading that call.
Welcome to RevolutionParts!
The Sales Department is looking for our next motivated, entrepreneurial, and results-driven teammate to join our rapidly growing sales organization on this crazy ride to hit $1 Billion in sales through our awesome eCommerce platform. We’ve been disrupting the automotive industry with a revolutionary platform that’s already helped hundreds of dealerships sell over $600 Million in auto parts online. As a Sales Executive, your role will be to drive revenue growth by continually expanding and improving the business identifying and selling to prospective customers while developing successful business relationships.
Your Impact on Our Mission
- Objective (why does the role exist)
To continually drive revenue growth by selling to the right customers at the right time.
- Key Result (how does the role contribute to our mission)
By reaching new customers, sharing demos and closing business, you will help auto-dealers thrive showing them a better, easier way to sell auto parts helping us to achieve our mission.
- Key Result (how will it be measured)
This role will succeed by achieving monthly quota for new sales per month, # of qualified leads/opportunities, and quality of closed deals.
Who You Are
- Activator...you have grit, determination and take initiative, you are not afraid to hunt for leads and opportunities.
- Connector with the ability to listen and build relationships to guide customer interactions.
- Competitive, but also a team player who is able to thrive in a fast-paced environment!
- Resilient and positive...you can take several no’s to get to a yes and stay positive in the journey...you practice the power of positive thinking!
- Daily Execution and Follow-Through are your jam. You know that every moment matters and daily wins roll to weekly wins roll to monthly and quarterly wins.
Day in the Life
- Schedule and lead online meetings and present demonstrations of RevolutionParts platform to prospective customers.
- Uncover customer needs and present the proper solution by demonstrating knowledge of RevolutionParts offerings and value propositions.
- Negotiate and close deals with new customers, while setting the correct expectations for successful onboarding meeting or exceeding monthly quota and sales KPIs.
- Collaborate with Implementation, Account Management and Customer Success teams to creating a great customer experience.
- Constantly learn and improve to contribute to a winning team where we are all in it together.
What You Have
- 2+ years of Inside sales experience
- Experience with using a CRM (Salesforce, Hubspot, ZoHo, etc…)
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding assigned metrics
Ideally, you also have
- Knowledge of and/or prior experience selling SaaS
- Previous E-Commerce experience
- This role has the opportunity to grow into key account sales, enterprise sales, or business development.
Please Note: Before applying for the role, know that we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include video, phone, and on-site interviews, projects, and scenario-based situations. Although we are unable to follow up with each and every candidate, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
- Benefits of course, including health, vision (FREE), dental, 401K, gym reimbursement and more….
- A family feel environment with generous maternity and paternity leave
- Paid Holidays, 11 of them every year
- Flexible PTO- Take it When You Need It
- Recognition and Rewards for a job well done
- Casual Dress where Jeans are welcome
- The opportunity to make a difference in a fast-growth startup environment with potential for growth
- A fun and focused atmosphere where we think big and own it together
- A great space with food...lots of food
Building a diverse and inclusive workplace is core to who we are. We realize the power of diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. RevolutionParts is dedicated to creating an environment focused on inclusion and education—we invite and welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and abilities.
We are looking for our next teammate to join a community that is dedicated to revolutionizing the automotive industry. We have a dream to disrupt and challenge old notions by thinking big and wowing our customers. By prioritizing the customer and crafting an experience based on their feedback, we have created THE e-Commerce platform solution, kicking off a series of industry-disrupting changes showing our customers that there is a better way. Together, we are radically reshaping how auto dealers think about selling parts and creating a great shopping experience to boot—and we’re just getting started.
We are a growth culture! What that means is you will be expected to learn, innovate, and adapt in our fast-moving, start-up environment. We are looking for teammates, not employees, who will embrace a collaborative partnership mentality, lead by example, think big and own it to deliver innovative results. We succeed as a team with no room for ego. If you want to be part of something historic, and you are ready to take up our mission as your own by adding direct value to our cause, we want to invite you to share your unique knowledge and gifts with our community. We look forward to hearing from you!