RevolutionParts is a rapidly-growing software company based in sunny Arizona. We are a tech company dedicated to modernizing the auto industry with a revolutionary parts commerce platform that’s already helped over a thousand dealerships sell auto parts online.
We’re seeking talented individuals who can adapt to a fast-paced environment. Join our team to work with a down-to-earth group of people who stick to our core values and genuinely care about providing a quality experience to customers and employees alike!
About the role:
Are you ready to work on a commerce platform with the goal of automating parts commerce powered by data? Are you passionate about software development and staying current with leading technologies and architectures all the while fostering innovation and excellence in every development team you’ve led? If so, we want to hear from you.
RevolutionParts is looking for an experienced Manager of Software Development to help lead our Agile and growing software development team in expanding our core commerce platform and products in the B2C & B2B parts industries. Work in a small team, open-air collaborative environment, where you will have an immediate and measurable effect on our fast-growing business. If you enjoy a culture of honest, straightforward, and open collaboration, we would love to hear from you.
- Lead a team of talented developers to execute and deliver on the product roadmap with quality.
- Be able to understand high-level design and how the system works. You are not expected to code but you're expected to have technical ability to identify potential failure points or scaling issues.
- Process-driven, always looking at ways to improve quality, efficiency, and productivity of the engineering team.
- Select, assess, develop, mentor, manage and retain top technical talent. Ability to attract, Interview and train employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance, addressing complaints and resolving problems
Skills and experience you should possess:
- A proven track record of hiring and developing software engineers to become high performance teams
- Years of experience managing software development teams
- Familiarity with modern architectures such as AWS.
- Solid understanding of various Agile development methodologies such as Scrum & Kanban
- Demonstrated experience in systems design, development, implementation and deployment processes
- Demonstrated leadership skills and experience working with senior leadership in technology strategy
- Superior understanding and execution of organizational goals and objectives required
- Experience with resource allocation, personnel management and vendor management
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions regarding necessary team size and composition
- Experience with remote teams a plus
- Experience with web applications is a plus
- Experience with marketplaces or payments is a big plus
- Top salary and stock options
- Medical, dental, and 401k retirement plan
- Rewards for high-performers (opportunity for bonuses!)
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking
- Casual dress code
- Free food! Catered lunch every Friday + fully stocked fridge and snacks
- Drinks on us with team happy hours and beer fridge
- Gym reimbursement