RevolutionParts is a rapidly-growing software company based in sunny Arizona. We are a tech company dedicated to modernizing the auto industry with a revolutionary parts commerce platform that’s already helped over a thousand dealerships sell auto parts online.
We’re seeking talented individuals who can adapt to a fast-paced environment. Join our team to work with a down-to-earth group of people who stick to our core values and genuinely care about providing a quality experience to customers and employees alike!
About the role:
RevolutionParts is looking for an experienced UX Designer who will work closely with our teams to build great products. We are looking for a UX designer that is passionate about building simple, beautiful, and highly functional experiences. We take immense pride in what we do, and building great experiences is a big part of our purpose.
- Work with the product and development team, and business stakeholders
- Create wireframes, personas, empathy maps, and collaborate with our customers and internal teams on usability testing and research
- Creates A/B and multi-variant experiences to inform design decisions
- Implementing the design thinking process, including empathy, focusing on the customer and goals
- Introduce best practices to our product team, constantly innovate
- Understand how to build products/features that get adoption and delight our users
- Lead by example, consistently displaying ingenuity, tenacity, respect, and accountability
- Experience with marketplaces, online payments, and JS/CSS is a plus
- Top salary
- Medical, dental, and 401k retirement plan
- Rewards for high-performers (opportunity for bonuses!)
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking
- Casual dress code
- Free food! Catered lunch every Friday + fully stocked fridge and snacks
- Drinks on us with team happy hours and beer fridge
- Gym reimbursement