RevolutionParts is a rapidly-growing software company based in sunny Arizona. We are a tech company dedicated to modernizing the auto industry with a revolutionary parts commerce platform that’s already helped over a thousand dealerships sell auto parts online.
We’re seeking talented individuals who can adapt to a fast-paced environment. Join our team to work with a down-to-earth group of people who stick to our core values and genuinely care about providing a quality experience to customers and employees alike!
About the role:
We are looking for an SEM/PPC expert with hands-on experience developing strategies, creating, testing, analyzing, and optimizing campaigns. Channels include paid search, shopping, display, retargeting, contextual, and social advertising.
You have comprehensive and authoritative knowledge of Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, and Google Analytics. You dream about conversion rate optimization and know how to drive down CPA while maximizing ROAS. You're comfortable working in a multi-client agency, have excellent budget management skills, and are comfortable talking with clients as needed.
- Manage Google Ads, Shopping, Retargeting, and Display Ad campaigns
- Implement best practices in search optimization, monitor performance, and optimize as needed
- Create and interpret reports on key performance metrics
- Interact with clients, as needed, to provide reporting and recommendations that improve campaign performance
Skills and experience you should possess:
- Bachelor's Degree (Marketing or related field preferred)
- 3-5 years of directly managing paid search campaigns, Google Ads certified
- Excellent understanding of Google Analytics
- Strong communicator – you will be responsible for explaining complex topics in simplified terms to clients
- Good copywriting and grammar skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter who is motivated and eager to take on a challenge
- Top salary
- Medical, dental, and 401k retirement plan
- Rewards for high-performers (opportunity for bonuses!)
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking
- Casual dress code
- Free food! Catered lunch every Friday + fully stocked fridge and snacks
- Drinks on us with team happy hours and beer fridge
- Gym reimbursement