We are RevolutionParts, and we are on a mission to disrupt and innovate the auto parts e-Commerce industry creating the most active dealer network in North America empowering 1 billion in annual in GMV. Our ongoing focus is to build THE essential tool for dealers that keeps customers coming back. We believe that things are better when each and every one of us is working towards the same set of goals, and we are beyond excited that you’d consider joining us on our mission.
RevolutionParts launched in 2014 with a simple goal: use our decades of experience to revolutionize an archaic industry, empowering people to stay mobile by transforming the way parts buyers and sellers connect. Make the process dramatically more efficient. Make it hassle-free. Provide the best solution. And of course, do it online. The automotive industry is primed for a revolution and we are leading that call.
Welcome to RevolutionParts!
<JR. DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST>
We are the Agency team and we are looking for digital marketing aficionado to join our collaborative team of achievers to develop, manage, and optimize campaigns for our e-commerce clients. In this role, you'll work across multiple facets of digital marketing, including SEM, SEO, email, affiliate, and more. We are a down-to-earth group of people who embrace our core values, genuinely care about providing a quality experience to customers and delivering boss results while having fun!
This is an excellent opportunity to gain hands-on digital marketing experience, in an agency environment, working with some of the best in the industry.
Your Impact on Our Mission
- Objective (why does the role exist)
Drive revenue and branding for customers with successful digital campaigns.
- Key Result (how does the role contribute to our mission)
Develop, optimize and manage eCommerce campaigns for our customers adding value and driving up Gross Merchandising Volume.
- Key Result (how will it be measured)
Contribute to campaigns that achieve an 8x ROAS (Return on Ad Spend)
Who You Are
- A learner who is constantly seeking to consume the latest and greatest in Digital Marketing delivery.
- Customer Experience Advocate focused on driving down CPA while maximizing ROAS (return on ad spend).
- ROI is your jam - you love creating value and ensuring our customers are seeing their dollars pay off!
Day in the Life
- Manage Google Search, Shopping, and Display Ad campaigns
- Implement best practices in search optimization, monitor performance, and optimize as needed
- Create, send, and optimize email marketing campaigns
- Create and interpret reports on key performance metrics
- Interact with clients, as needed, to provide reporting and recommendations that improve campaign performance
What You Have
- Bachelor's Degree (Marketing or related field preferred)
- 1-3 years of Digital Marketing experience (recent graduates are welcome to apply)
- Excellent communicator – you will be responsible for explaining complex topics in simplified terms for clients
- Strong copywriting and grammar skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter who is motivated and eager to take on a challenge
Ideally, you also have (optional)
- Previous multi-client experience
- Experience engaging directly with clients when needed
- This role can grow into Sr. Digital Marketing Specialist, as well as learn and grow into other areas of Marketing or Professional Services as we scale.
Please Note: Before applying for the role, know that we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include video, phone, and on-site interviews, projects, and scenario-based situations. Although we are unable to follow up with each and every candidate, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
- Benefits of course, including health, vision (FREE), dental, 401K, gym reimbursement and more….
- A family feel environment with generous maternity and paternity leave
- Paid Holidays, 11 of them every year
- Flexible PTO- Take it When You Need It
- Recognition and Rewards for a job well done
- Casual Dress where Jeans are welcome
- The opportunity to make a difference in a fast-growth startup environment with potential for growth
- A fun and focused atmosphere where we think big and own it together
- A great space with food...lots of food
Building a diverse and inclusive workplace is core to who we are. We realize the power of diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. RevolutionParts is dedicated to creating an environment focused on inclusion and education—we invite and welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and abilities.
We are looking for our next teammate to join a community that is dedicated to revolutionizing the automotive industry. We have a dream to disrupt and challenge old notions by thinking big and wowing our customers. By prioritizing the customer and crafting an experience based on their feedback, we have created THE e-Commerce platform solution, kicking off a series of industry-disrupting changes showing our customers that there is a better way. Together, we are radically reshaping how auto dealers think about selling parts and creating a great shopping experience to boot—and we’re just getting started.
We are a growth culture! What that means is you will be expected to learn, innovate, and adapt in our fast-moving, start-up environment. We are looking for teammates, not employees, who will embrace a collaborative partnership mentality, lead by example, think big and own it to deliver innovative results. We succeed as a team with no room for ego. If you want to be part of something historic, and you are ready to take up our mission as your own by adding direct value to our cause, we want to invite you to share your unique knowledge and gifts with our community. We look forward to hearing from you!