We are RevolutionParts, and we are on a mission to disrupt and dominate the auto parts e-Commerce industry by providing our customers a simple, yet cutting-edge solution so they can thrive in a highly competitive online market. Our ongoing focus is to build THE industry-leading eCommerce platform that keeps customers coming back. We believe that things are better when each and every one of us is working towards the same set of goals, and we are beyond excited that you’d consider joining us on our mission.
RevolutionParts launched in 2013 with a simple goal: use our decades of experience to revolutionize an archaic industry, providing a better way for our customers to help people stay mobile through selling parts online. Make the process dramatically more efficient. Make it hassle-free. Provide the best solution. And of course, do it online. The automotive industry is primed for a revolution and we are leading that call.
Welcome to RevolutionParts!
<DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST (SEM/PPC)>
We are the Agency team and we are looking for an SEM/PPC expert with hands-on experience developing strategies, creating, testing, analyzing, and optimizing campaigns to join our collaborative team of achievers. Channels will include paid search, shopping, display, retargeting, contextual, and social advertising. We are a down-to-earth group of people who stick to our core values, genuinely care about providing a quality experience to customers and delivering boss results while having fun!
Your Impact on Our Mission
- Objective (why does the role exist)
Drive revenue and branding for customers with successful digital campaigns.
- Key Result (how does the role contribute to our mission)
Create eCommerce campaigns creating more value for our customers increasing their lifetime value and platform success.
- Key Result (how will it be measured)
Establish PPC plan and content that achieves an 8x ROAS (Return on Ad Spend)
Who You Are
- Digital Marketing Expert who dreams about conversion rate optimization...it makes you happy!
- Customer Experience Advocate focused on driving down CPA while maximizing ROAS (return on ad spend).
- ROI is your jam - you have budget management skills to ensure our customers are seeing their dollars pay off!
Day in the Life
- Implement best practices in search & shopping optimization.
- Monitor performance, and optimize as needed
- Create and interpret reports on key performance metrics
- Engage with customers, as needed, to provide reporting and recommendations that improve campaign performance helping them to be more successful
What You Have
- Comprehensive and authoritative knowledge of Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, and Google Analytics.
- 2+ years of experience in the Digital Marketing space
Ideally, you also have (optional)
- Previous multi-client experience
- Experience engaging directly with clients when needed
- This role can grow into Sr. Digital Marketing Specialist, as well as learn and grow into other areas of Marketing or Professional Services as we grow.
Please Note: Before applying for the role, know that we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include video, phone, and on-site interviews, projects, and scenario-based situations. Although we are unable to follow up with each and every candidate, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
- Benefits of course, including health, vision (FREE), dental, 401K, gym reimbursement and more….
- A family feel environment with generous maternity and paternity leave
- Paid Holidays, 11 of them every year
- Flexible PTO- Take it When You Need It
- Recognition and Rewards for a job well done
- Casual Dress where Jeans are welcome
- The opportunity to make a difference in a fast-growth startup environment with potential for growth
- A fun and focused atmosphere where we think big and own it together
- A great space with food...lots of food
Building a diverse and inclusive workplace is core to who we are. We realize the power of diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. RevolutionParts is dedicated to creating an environment focused on inclusion and education—we invite and welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and abilities.
We are looking for our next teammate to join a community that is dedicated to revolutionizing the automotive industry. We have a dream to disrupt and challenge old notions by thinking big and wowing our customers. By prioritizing the customer and crafting an experience based on their feedback, we have created THE e-Commerce platform solution, kicking off a series of industry-disrupting changes showing our customers that there is a better way. Together, we are radically reshaping how auto dealers think about selling parts and creating a great shopping experience to boot—and we’re just getting started.
We are a growth culture! What that means is you will be expected to learn, innovate, and adapt in our fast-moving, start-up environment. We are looking for teammates, not employees, who will embrace a collaborative partnership mentality, lead by example, think big and own it to deliver innovative results. We succeed as a team with no room for ego. If you want to be part of something historic, and you are ready to take up our mission as your own by adding direct value to our cause, we want to invite you to share your unique knowledge and gifts with our community. We look forward to hearing from you!