RevolutionParts is a rapidly-growing software company based in sunny Arizona. We are a tech company dedicated to modernizing the auto industry with a revolutionary parts commerce platform that’s already helped over a thousand dealerships sell auto parts online; we power over $20 million in parts sales per month!
We’re seeking talented individuals who can adapt to a fast-paced environment. Join our team to work with a down-to-earth group of people who stick to our core values of Think Big, Be Passionate, Leave Your Ego at the Door, Own It, and WOW Them - We want individuals that genuinely care about providing a quality experience to customers and employees alike!
About the Role:
We are looking for a talented individual to join our growing Technical Support team. You will deliver a “wow” support experience for our customer base of parts professionals from auto dealers across the country.
What you’ll do:
- Interact with customers on the phone, over email, and via chat to resolve their issues accurately and as quickly as possible.
- Troubleshoot common eCommerce issues with shopping carts, marketplaces, shipping settings, payment settings, and checkout issues.
- Educate customers on key aspects of their service during interactions and by creating content for our knowledge base.
- Coordinate with the team to keep data on customer interactions and continuously improve our processes and efficiency.
Skills and Experience You Should Possess:
- You have a passion for providing awesome customer service and have the patience to work with any type of customer.
- You have an understanding of or previous experience in eCommerce; technical experience with websites a plus!
- You are familiar with modern website technologies.
- You have an understanding of or have worked in a technical customer support environment, and can lend your insight into processes, communication, and escalation procedures.
- You have a sense of ownership, and possess self-management and organizational skills.
- You are an excellent communicator with great written and oral communication skills
- Experience with Google Analytics, SEO or SEM a bonus!
- Experience with Marketplaces (eBay/Amazon/Walmart) is a bonus!
Why you’ll like working here:
- Top salary
- Medical, dental, and 401k retirement plan with 3% match
- Monday - Friday schedule
- Rewards for high-performers - opportunity for bonuses!
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking
- Casual dress code
- Free food! Catered lunch every Friday + fully stocked fridge and snacks
- Drinks on us with team happy hours and beer fridge
- Gym reimbursement