We are RevolutionParts, and we are on a mission to disrupt and dominate the auto parts e-Commerce industry by providing our customers a simple, cutting-edge solution to help them thrive selling online. We believe that things are better when each and every one of us is working towards the same set of goals, and we are beyond excited that you’d consider joining us on our mission.
Welcome to RevolutionParts!
Take ownership of key components and features of the RevolutionParts platform; ensuring we build the right solutions for our customers.
You'll be joining a team of problem-solving achievers where everyone—including you—is striving to constantly build innovative and intuitive products that solve real market needs. We are an incredibly supportive team–we love to pitch in when problems arise and work as a team to make sure we all grow and win. We are a product company. If you want a clear-cut role with the same tasks for years, this is not for you. If you like to think big and work on a variety of projects, we need you!
Who You Are
- Collaborative with the ability to communicate cross-functionally and support an agile approach.
- Curious; you love to ask 'why' and enjoy creating solutions through customer interaction, collaboration and intuition.
- Organized; the business is growing very fast and the need to juggle opportunities is important.
- No Ego, no fear...the best idea wins, period!
- An Achiever who loves the details...you like making an impact and driving projects.
- Tenacious...you relish working in a dynamic and fast-paced company
- Level of comfort diving deep on (potentially) complex use-cases / data / customer needs.
- No previous automotive experience is necessary, but a desire to get a greater understanding over time is important.
- It goes without saying, but an excellent written and spoken communicator; keeping the context for product decisions through related discussions is important.
- Excellent follow-through; if a task or requirements are incomplete, you feel comfortable running them down.
- Strong sense of pride and ownership
Day in the Life
- Work collaboratively with leadership, designers, customer success, marketing, sales, and map new feature development back to a strategic product roadmap.
- Keeping strategic partners informed of the progress of key features on the roadmap and being aware of potential impact as timelines/sizing move around.
- Visit and get feedback from current customers on understanding needs, and using this knowledge to build great products that solve real problems.
- Work with our engineering and design teams to come up with intuitive solutions that are minimalistic, but easy to understand and use without having to read a knowledge base article and/or call our support team.
- That might include challenges like:
- Develop feature specs and acceptance criteria for user stories and make sure they are completed on time and with quality.
- Define use cases, product requirements, and translate these into user stories with acceptance criteria
- Ship stable products and scale them with a focus on usability and quality.
- Support alpha/beta programs for new product launches, and iterate on the solution to get the right levels of adoption and realize ROI.
What You Have
- Experience as a PM for a customer-facing software product.
- 2 - 4 years of experience as a product manager
- Experience working directly in product management & engineering in an agile environment with some user experience and design knowledge
- Communication skills and keen attention to detail
- Strong technical sensibilities with ability to understand business objectives
- Self-driven, proactive and dedicated; able to operate autonomously and efficiently in an entrepreneurial setting
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- A bias for action. A good decision now is better than a great decision next week.
If this is you, then please: (share your resume along with a cover letter sharing with us what your secret sauce is for delivering great products that Wow customers )
Please Note: Before applying for the role, know that we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include video, phone, and on-site interviews, projects, and scenario-based situations. Although we are unable to follow up with each and every candidate, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
- Benefits of course, including health, vision (FREE), dental, 401K, gym reimbursement and more….
- A family feel environment with generous maternity and paternity leave
- Paid Holidays, 11 of them every year
- Flexible PTO- Take it When You Need It
- Recognition and Rewards for a job well done
- Casual Dress where Jeans are welcome
- The opportunity to make a difference in a fast-growth startup environment with potential for growth
- A fun and focused atmosphere where we think big and own it together
- A great space with food...lots of food
Building a diverse and inclusive workplace is core to who we are. We realize the power of diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. RevolutionParts is dedicated to creating an environment focused on inclusion and education—we invite and welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and abilities.