About the Company:
RevolutionParts is a fast-paced company that is rapidly growing and looking for talented people to join us on our journey to hitting $1 Billion in sales through our eCommerce platform. We’ve been shaking up the automotive industry with a revolutionary platform that’s already helped thousands of dealerships sell over $300 Million annually in auto parts online.
We have great benefits – Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401(k) (3% Match), as well as reimbursement for gym memberships and other great perks! Bagel days, company happy hour and team events add to our great culture and “work hard, have fun” environment.
The Business Development Team is a small but fast-growing team, seeking out, executing, and driving our most important strategic relationships to success. We work on large, complex deals and embrace the opportunity to build partnerships that make a big impact to the company’s growth.
About the Role:
RevolutionParts is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our growing Business Development Team. In this role you will help identify and close large strategic client opportunities, manage clients through the full sales cycle, and support the Business Development Team in pursuit of company growth and expansion.
The Business Development Manager will prospect, close, and oversee strategic partnerships, programs, and large client deals. They will create success through daily pipeline building, outbound selling, and forging industry relationships to grow the sales funnel and promote our solutions.
The ideal candidate will have an inherent desire to sell great technology solutions, polished communication skills and ability to work large complex deals including external stakeholders and internal teams.
- Prospect, build, and work active pipeline of large strategic client/partner opportunities
- Oversee partner/client relationships through entire sales cycle and beyond to success
- Develop and launch outreach campaigns to target customers and partner groups
- Work closely with team and company to establish targets and hit strategic goals
Equal parts persuasive and collaborative, self-driven to meet and exceed goals and a strong desire to see measurable returns from contracts closed. The BDM should be comfortable presenting and negotiating large deals, building strong client relationships and overseeing sales campaigns through to success.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple sales projects, meet deadlines, and drive to successful completion
- Natural relationship manager comfortable with ownership of high-level partnership programs
- Good analytical ability – able to use various data sources to inform strategy and identify trends
- Proficient with Salesforce CRM, and comfortable using regularly for input and reporting
- Proficient with spreadsheets, presentations, word documents, and databases
- Some level of comfort handling proposals, legal discussions, and negotiations
- Knowledge of auto parts and accessories industry eCommerce a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent practical work experience preferred
- Experience and prior success selling SaaS solutions a big plus