We are RevolutionParts, and we are on a mission to disrupt and dominate the auto parts e-Commerce industry by providing our customers a simple, yet cutting-edge solution so they can thrive in a highly competitive online market. Our ongoing focus is to build THE industry-leading eCommerce platform that keeps customers coming back. We believe that things are better when each and every one of us is working towards the same set of goals, and we are beyond excited that you’d consider joining us on our mission.
RevolutionParts launched in 2013 with a simple goal: use our decades of experience to revolutionize an archaic industry, providing a better way for our customers to help people stay mobile through selling parts online. Make the process dramatically more efficient. Make it hassle-free. Provide the best solution. And of course, do it online. The automotive industry is primed for a revolution and we are leading that call.
Welcome to RevolutionParts!
<SR. PRODUCT MANAGER>
The Product team is looking for our next teammate to help evolve our platform, product process, and prioritization to support our next phase of growth. You'll be joining a team of problem-solving achievers where everyone—including you—is striving to constantly build innovative and intuitive products that solve real problems in a whole new way. We are an incredibly supportive team–we love to pitch in when problems arise and give great peer feedback to help each other grow. We are a product-first company. If you want a clear-cut role with the same tasks for years, this is not for you. If you like to think big and work on a variety of projects, we need you!
Your Impact on Our Mission
- Objective (why does the role exist)
Build THE industry-leading commerce platform that revolutionizes how auto parts are bought and sold.
- Key Result (how does the role contribute to our mission)
By developing innovative, simple, yet cutting-edge SaaS solutions that WOW our customers.
- Key Result (how will it be measured)
Success is measured by effectively identifying, prioritizing and delivering meaningful products and features that drive adoption and ROI improving customer satisfaction and retention.
Who You Are
- Customer-Centric...you create solutions to solve real problems for our customers with a customer-first approach
- Collaborative with the ability to communicate cross-functionally and support an agile approach
- No Ego, no fear...the best idea wins, period!
- An Achiever who loves the details...you like making an impact and driving projects
- Tenacious...you relish working in a dynamic and fast-paced company
- Curious...you love to ask why and enjoy creative “solutioning” via an innovative approach.
Day in the Life
- You’ll work collaboratively with leadership, designers, customer success, marketing, sales, and map new feature development back to a strategic product roadmap.
- Lead by example, consistently displaying ingenuity, tenacity, respect, and accountability.
- Use data to make the right trade-offs, take informed risks, exercise good judgment, and embrace change.
- Visit and collaborate with current and prospective customers on understanding the personas, the market need, and using this knowledge to build products that solve real problems.
- Develop a deep understanding of the needs and business objectives of internal and external partners.
- Work cross-functionally to create intuitive solutions that are minimalistic and easy to use without having to read a knowledge base article or call our support team.
- Challenges may include:
- Develop and track key success metrics, and ensure that the team is clear on the objectives of new feature/product releases.
- Define use cases, product requirements, and translate these into user stories with acceptance criteria
- Ship stable products and scale them with a focus on usability and quality.
- Run alpha/beta programs for new product launches, and iterate on the solution to get the right levels of adoption and realize ROI.
What You Have
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager and/or Product Owner, and you are hungry for new challenges
- Passion for building simple, intuitive products that customers love to use.
- Strong user experience and design knowledge
- Excellent communication skills and keen attention to detail
- Strong technical sensibilities with ability to understand business objectives
- Self-driven, proactive and dedicated; able to operate autonomously and efficiently in an entrepreneurial setting
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- A bias for action. A good decision now is better than a great decision next week.
Ideally, you also have (optional)
- Startup, B2B, or SaaS experience
- Experience with A/B testing, rolling out new products to market
- eCommerce, Payments, or Marketplaces experience
- Bachelor and/or Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field
- Our product and customer base will only expand creating the opportunity to grow in your product expertise or in a leadership capacity...your choice.
If this is you, then please: (share your resume along with a cover letter sharing with us the MOST important ingredient in your secret sauce for delivering great products that Wow customers )
Please Note: Before applying for the role, know that we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include video, phone, and on-site interviews, projects, and scenario-based situations. Although we are unable to follow up with each and every candidate, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
- Benefits of course, including health, vision (FREE), dental, 401K, gym reimbursement and more….
- A family feel environment with generous maternity and paternity leave
- Paid Holidays, 11 of them every year
- Flexible PTO- Take it When You Need It
- Recognition and Rewards for a job well done
- Casual Dress where Jeans are welcome
- The opportunity to make a difference in a fast-growth startup environment with potential for growth
- A fun and focused atmosphere where we think big and own it together
- A great space with food...lots of food
Building a diverse and inclusive workplace is core to who we are. We realize the power of diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. RevolutionParts is dedicated to creating an environment focused on inclusion and education—we invite and welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and abilities.
We are looking for our next teammate to join a community that is dedicated to revolutionizing the automotive industry. We have a dream to disrupt and challenge old notions by thinking big and wowing our customers. By prioritizing the customer and crafting an experience based on their feedback, we have created THE e-Commerce platform solution, kicking off a series of industry-disrupting changes showing our customers that there is a better way. Together, we are radically reshaping how auto dealers think about selling parts and creating a great shopping experience to boot—and we’re just getting started.
We are a growth culture! What that means is you will be expected to learn, innovate, and adapt in our fast-moving, start-up environment. We are looking for teammates, not employees, who will embrace a collaborative partnership mentality, lead by example, think big and own it to deliver innovative results. We succeed as a team with no room for ego. If you want to be part of something historic, and you are ready to take up our mission as your own by adding direct value to our cause, we want to invite you to share your unique knowledge and gifts with our community. We look forward to hearing from you!