RevolutionParts is a rapidly-growing software company based in sunny Arizona. We are a tech company dedicated to modernizing the auto industry with a revolutionary parts commerce platform that’s already helped over a thousand dealerships sell auto parts online.
We’re seeking talented individuals who can adapt to a fast-paced environment. Join our team to work with a down-to-earth group of people who stick to our core values and genuinely care about providing a quality experience to customers and employees alike!
Please include a cover letter with your application describing why you are the ideal candidate for this job. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
About the role:
RevolutionParts is looking for a Head of People and Culture to build, grow and lead our people organization. This position will be part of our senior leadership team. People are core to our business and this role is fundamental to continuing the success of our fast-growing company.
- Partner with company managers to define and identify career paths for employees, and establish performance measurements
- Architect the company’s compensation and benefits offerings
- Act as a trusted adviser to employees
- Manage general HR operations of the company
- Lead recruiting efforts and build strategy on attracting, building, and retaining top-tier talent
- Facilitate training programs, oversee on-boarding, off-boarding, and any needed people-related initiatives
- Build and scale People Operations Team as needed
- Measurement of team culture through team surveys, interviews and informal conversations
Skills and experience you should possess:
- Have the ability to build a trusted relationship with the team and become a partner to other senior executive leaders
- Experience of building a People Operations team with processes at a fast-growing startup
- Knowledge of employment law, benefits, and strategic compensation
- Minimum 5 years experience in an HR role
- Minimum 2 years experience in an HR management position
- Top salary and stock options
- Medical, dental, and 401k retirement plan
- Rewards for high-performers (opportunity for bonuses!)
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking
- Casual dress code
- Free food! Catered lunch every Friday + fully stocked fridge and snacks
- Drinks on us with team happy hours and beer fridge
- Gym reimbursement