RevolutionParts is a rapidly-growing, 60+ employee SaaS company based in sunny Arizona. We’re a tech company dedicated to modernizing the auto industry with a revolutionary eCommerce platform that’s already helped hundreds of dealerships nationwide sell auto parts and accessories online.
We’re seeking talented individuals who can adapt to a fast-paced environment. Join our team to work with a down-to-earth group of people who stick to their core values and genuinely care about providing a quality experience to customers and employees alike!
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager with the ability to manage enterprise level projects, programs, and relationships.
Please include a cover letter in your application that describes a time where you successfully managed a technology project (big or small) and why you would be a great fit for RevolutionParts.
What you’ll do:
- Identify and implement process improvements to continuously advance our work and the value that we deliver to clients
- Work cross-functionally with leadership to maintain a roadmap and project plan that meets the demands of our clients
- Effectively communicate the status of all projects across the company
- Identify, design, develop, implement, and execute new and existing programs for our customers
- Day-to-day management and execution to achieve program initiatives and goals
What you need:
- Experience with technical software projects (APIs, data exchange, etc)
- Familiar with agile methodologies
- Technical aptitude to learn new systems
- JIRA, Salesforce, and Project Management tools is a plus
- eCommerce and/or Marketplaces experiences is a plus
- The willingness to embrace a fast-paced environment and wear multiple hats
- Assertiveness to keep the team marching towards the goal; on path and on schedule
- Great communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
- The ability to think outside-of-the-box #thinkbig
Why you’ll like working here:
- Top salary and bonus
- Medical, dental, and 401k retirement plan
- Rewards for high-performers
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking
- Flexible hours and PTO
- Casual dress code
- Free food! Catered lunch every Friday + fully stocked fridge and snacks
- Drinks on us with team happy hours and beer fridge
- Gym reimbursement