RevolutionParts is a rapidly-growing software company based in sunny Arizona. We are a tech company dedicated to modernizing the auto industry with a revolutionary parts commerce platform that’s already helped over a thousand dealerships sell auto parts online.
We’re seeking talented individuals who can work in a fast-paced environment. Join our team to work with a down-to-earth group of people who stick to our core values and genuinely care about providing a quality experience to customers and employees alike!
About the role:
RevolutionParts is looking for a talented Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer to help define, lead and improve our current quality assurance process to support the next phase of growth. You'll be joining a team of professionals that are dedicated to providing cutting edge e-commerce solutions to the auto parts industry. The successful candidate will be obsessed with quality improvement and automating tests for regression and new features. Responsibilities include understanding customer use cases, diving deep into the software development, developing QA approaches to measure confidence in the product through test automation and working with remote/offshore test automation engineers to improve regression test coverage.
Skills and experience you should possess:
- 5 years minimum professional experience implementing and managing software quality assurance process
- 5 years minimum professional experience with QA automation frameworks and tools such as Selenium/WebDriver, Jenkins, Scripting Environments
- Experience in managing test data setup and tear down as part of the test automation framework that is executed as part of the CI/CD pipeline
- Experience in testing and debugging e-commerce platform (web, mobile, micro services)
- Experience working with product owners and developers to analyze and translate business requirements into test cases, as well as converting existing manual test cases for automation
- Experience working in an agile / scrum based software development environment with frequent releases to production
- Experience with writing SQL queries on relational databases
- Experience in Python, PHP, Java, C/C++ or equivalent coding/scripting languages
- Experience in writing moderately complex code/scripts to test systems, implementing test harnesses and infrastructure as necessary
- Experience leading or working with remote/offshore test automation engineers to improve regression test coverage
Nice to have:
- Experience working with AWS compute stack
- Experience working with tools to execute vulnerability and penetration testing
- Experience with Atlassian products and integrations: JIRA, Confluence, etc.
- Experience planning and executing performance and stress testing using tools (e.g. JMeter)
- Rewards for high-performers (opportunity for bonuses!)
- Medical, dental, and 401k retirement plan
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking
- Casual dress code
- Free food! Catered lunch every Friday + fully stocked fridge and snacks
- Drinks on us with team happy hours and beer fridge
- Gym reimbursement