We are RevolutionParts, and we are on a mission to disrupt and dominate the auto parts e-Commerce industry by providing our customers a simple, yet cutting-edge solution so they can thrive in a highly competitive online market. Our ongoing focus is to build THE industry-leading eCommerce platform that keeps customers coming back. We believe that things are better when each and every one of us is working towards the same set of goals, and we are beyond excited that you’d consider joining us on our mission.
RevolutionParts launched in 2013 with a simple goal: use our decades of experience to revolutionize an archaic industry, providing a better way for our customers to help people stay mobile through selling parts online. Make the process dramatically more efficient. Make it hassle-free. Provide the best solution. And of course, do it online. The automotive industry is primed for a revolution and we are leading that call.
Welcome to RevolutionParts!
<SR QA TEST ENGINEER>
The Software Engineering department is looking for our next talented teammate to support our next phase of growth disrupting the automotive industry empowering mobility on a new scale. The Senior Quality Assurance Engineer will help define, lead and improve our current quality assurance process. You'll be joining a team of problem-solving achievers where everyone—including you—is striving to constantly improve their knowledge, and cares about product quality, scalability and minimizing downtime. We are an incredibly supportive team–we love to pitch in when problems arise and give great peer feedback to help each other grow. We are a product company. If you want a clear-cut role with the same tasks for years, this is not for you. If you like to think big and work on a variety of projects, we need you!
Your Impact on Our Mission
- Objective (why does the role exist)
Drive quality empowering us to Build THE industry-leading eCommerce platform that revolutionizes how auto parts are bought and sold.
- Key Result (how does the role contribute to our mission)
By creating and driving the quality standards to ensure innovative, simple, yet cutting-edge SaaS solutions that WOW our customers
- Key Result (how will it be measured)
Success is measured by delivering product quality and customer satisfaction.
Who You Are
- Agile with the ability to communicate and collaborate within the team and cross-functionally
- No Ego, no fear...the best idea wins, period!
- Methodical and Detailed Problem Solver...always looking for ways to improve quality
- Tenacious...you relish working in a dynamic and fast-paced company
- Curious...you love to ask why and enjoy creative “solutioning” via an innovative approach.
Day in the Life
- Provide expertise on defining test strategy, test procedures, guidelines and industry best practices.
- Implement automated testing as well as manual testing
- Review previously written test scripts and makes improvements if necessary
- Understand, implement and track regression, integration and end to end tests and coverage
- Utilize defect tracking tools (e.g., JIRA) and report bugs promptly and accurately.
- Assist in building and configuring test environments (especially around test data management, creating mock services or test harnesses)
- Review and identify gaps in requirements and acceptance criteria in user stories
What You Have
- 5+ years experience implementing and managing software quality assurance process
- 5 years experience with QA automation frameworks and tools such as Selenium/WebDriver, Jenkins, Scripting Environments
- Managed test data setup and tear down as part of the test automation framework that is executed as part of the CI/CD pipeline
- Experience in testing and debugging e-commerce platform (web, mobile, microservices)
- Working with product owners and developers to analyze and translate business requirements into test cases, as well as converting existing manual test cases for automation
- Working in an agile / scrum-based software development environment with frequent releases to production
- Experience writing SQL queries on relational databases
- Experience writing test harnesses or mock services using Python, PHP, Java, C/C++ or equivalent coding/scripting languages
- Experience leading or working with remote/offshore test automation engineers to improve regression test coverage
Ideally, you also have (optional)
- Bachelor and/or Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- Prior build out of a QA program and best practices.
- Experience with marketplaces or payments
- Experience working with and managing cloud-based infrastructure such as AWS
- Experience working with AWS compute stack
- Experience working with tools to execute vulnerability and penetration testing
- Experience with Atlassian products and integrations: JIRA, Confluence, etc.
- Experience planning and executing performance and stress testing using tools (e.g. JMeter)
- Benefits of course, including health, vision (FREE), dental, 401K, gym reimbursement and more….
- A family feel environment with generous maternity and paternity leave
- Paid Holidays, 11 of them every year
- Flexible PTO- Take it When You Need It
- Recognition and Rewards for a job well done
- Casual Dress where Jeans are welcome
- The opportunity to make a difference in a fast-growth startup environment with potential for growth
- A fun and focused atmosphere where we think big and own it together
- A great space with food...lots of food
Building a diverse and inclusive workplace is core to who we are. We realize the power of diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. RevolutionParts is dedicated to creating an environment focused on inclusion and education—we invite and welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and abilities.
We are looking for our next teammate to join a community that is dedicated to revolutionizing the automotive industry. We have a dream to disrupt and challenge old notions by thinking big and wowing our customers. By prioritizing the customer and crafting an experience based on their feedback, we have created THE e-Commerce platform solution, kicking off a series of industry-disrupting changes showing our customers that there is a better way. Together, we are radically reshaping how auto dealers think about selling parts and creating a great shopping experience to boot—and we’re just getting started.
We are a growth culture! What that means is you will be expected to learn, innovate, and adapt in our fast-moving, start-up environment. We are looking for teammates, not employees, who will embrace a collaborative partnership mentality, lead by example, think big and own it to deliver innovative results. We succeed as a team with no room for ego. If you want to be part of something historic, and you are ready to take up our mission as your own by adding direct value to our cause, we want to invite you to share your unique knowledge and gifts with our community. We look forward to hearing from you!
**We are not currently offering visa sponsorship**