RevolutionParts is a rapidly-growing software company based in sunny Arizona. We are a tech company dedicated to modernizing the auto industry with a revolutionary parts commerce platform that’s already helped over a thousand dealerships sell auto parts online.
We’re seeking talented individuals who can adapt to a fast-paced environment. Join our team to work with a down-to-earth group of people who stick to our core values and genuinely care about providing a quality experience to customers and employees alike!
About the role:
RevolutionParts is seeking a Product Marketing Manager with strong analytical, creative and communication skills to define and execute our product marketing initiatives. This role is the glue that binds our product strategy to the tactics we need to drive success in sales and marketing. You will be our product evangelist and will play an integral role in the growth of RevolutionParts and our customers.
You will develop innovative product marketing programs that drive market awareness and fuel demand. An attention to detail and eye for quality are critical to your success, along with an ability to grasp and present our product’s value proposition in a way that resonates and clearly articulates how we solve our buyers’ problems. You are obsessed with tracking performance, and have the data to prove what’s working and what isn’t.
In addition to the marketing team, you will regularly collaborate with product managers and sales; it’s a balancing act that requires strong diplomatic skills, including knowing when to push back and when to dive in.
- Market intelligence—be the expert on our buyers; who are they, their challenges, their motivations, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition, their product, and how they're positioned/perceived in the market.
- Collaborate with product management to develop product messaging that resonates with our target buyer personas.
- Understand and document our buyer’s process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make. Then drive changes to our sales and marketing processes based on what you learn.
- Develop product/feature go to market plans that drive:
- Existing customer adoption/usage/retention
- Market awareness and new customer acquisition
- Assess and measure the ongoing effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products, then provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Act as the primary thought leader for the products you support externally, including speaking engagements and written works.
- Understand and support our sales team; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop sales enable tools and collateral that increase sales efficiency and close rates.
- 5+ years of product marketing experience
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is –or isn’t—working
- Must be a strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties. Team player!
- Automotive industry experience preferred
- Pragmatic Institute Certified (PMC) III or higher preferred
- Top salary
- Medical, dental, and 401k retirement plan
- Rewards for high-performers (opportunity for bonuses!)
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking
- Casual dress code
- Free food! Catered lunch every Friday + fully stocked fridge and snacks
- Drinks on us with team happy hours and beer fridge
- Gym reimbursement