We are RevolutionParts, and we are on a mission to disrupt and dominate the auto parts e-Commerce industry by providing our customers a simple, yet cutting-edge solution so they can thrive in a highly competitive online market. Our ongoing focus is to build THE industry-leading eCommerce platform that keeps customers coming back. We believe that things are better when each and every one of us is working towards the same set of goals, and we are beyond excited that you’d consider joining us on our mission.
RevolutionParts launched in 2013 with a simple goal: use our decades of experience to revolutionize an archaic industry, providing a better way for our customers to help people stay mobile through selling parts online. Make the process dramatically more efficient. Make it hassle-free. Provide the best solution. And of course, do it online. The automotive industry is primed for a revolution and we are leading that call.
Welcome to RevolutionParts!
<PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER>
We are the Marketing team and we are looking for our next teammate, our FIRST in Product Marketing to define, create and execute our product marketing framework empowering us to connect our product to our potential customers. You will be the glue that binds our product strategy to the tactics we need to drive success in sales and marketing. As our product evangelist, you will play an integral role in shaping the growth of RevolutionParts and who we serve. We are a down-to-earth group of people who stick to our core values, genuinely care about providing a quality experience to customers and delivering boss results while having fun!
Your Impact on Our Mission
- Objective (why does the role exist)
Build the product marketing engine for RP elevating our eCommerce solution to the market.
- Key Result (how does the role contribute to our mission)
Drive buyer/customer awareness to help the team conceive and launch products that help our customers simplify and grow their business.
- Key Result (how will it be measured)
Success is measured through product adoption and revenue growth.
Who You Are
- Communication Chameleon with excellent people skills and the ability to connect with all levels and all personality types. Team player!
- Innovative, creative and unafraid to take risks, ask difficult questions and challenge the status quo.
- A Story Teller and Brand ambassador evangelizing the brand up, down and across all stakeholders.
- Author of the Details and Data- YAASSS Please! You have an eye for quality, are an excellent writer and collect the data to prove what’s working and what’s not.
Day in the Life
- Expand market intelligence on our buyers; who they are, their pain points and challenges, their motivations, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
- Establish customer personas. Determine positioning, packaging, and pricing.
- Conduct market/customer/competitive research. Discover latent needs that we can address/solve. Estimate the potential opportunity size.
- Collaborate with product management to develop product messaging that resonates with our target market and customer personas.
- Examine, document and refine our buyer’s process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make.
- Campaign Development - Develop messaging, build campaign assets, educate sales to pitch.
- Work cross-functionally and keep the business apprised of key learnings, opportunities, and threats and support driving changes to our sales and marketing processes based on key learnings.
- Launch campaigns, measure results and optimize performance to achieve adoption objectives.
- Act as a thought leader for the products you support externally, including speaking engagements and written works.
- Work with stakeholders to develop effective go to market plans that drive:
- Existing customer adoption/usage/retention
- Market awareness and new customer acquisition
- Effective launches of new products/features
What You Have
- 3+ years of product marketing experience
- Prior experience creating a new product launch marketing plan
- Past experience as part of a team who successfully launched a new product
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is –or isn’t—working
- Ability to assess and measure the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support our products, and provide recommendations for continuous improvement
- Some travel required as needed for dealer visits, conferences and discovery (1-2x/quarter)
Ideally, you also have (optional)
- 5+ years of product marketing experience
- Automotive industry experience
- Previous experience building a go to market business plan for entirely new products including; creating use cases and defining requirements.
- Pragmatic Institute Certified (PMC) III or higher preferred
- Prior leadership experience
If this is you, then please: (share your resume with a cover letter telling us why you’d be a great fit for the role)
Please Note: Before applying for the role, know that we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include video, phone, and on-site interviews, projects, and scenario-based situations. Although we are unable to follow up with each and every candidate, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
- Benefits of course, including health, vision (FREE), dental, 401K, gym reimbursement and more….
- A family feel environment with generous maternity and paternity leave
- Paid Holidays, 11 of them every year
- Flexible PTO- Take it When You Need It
- Recognition and Rewards for a job well done
- Casual Dress where Jeans are welcome
- The opportunity to make a difference in a fast-growth startup environment with potential for growth
- A fun and focused atmosphere where we think big and own it together
- A great space with food...lots of food
Building a diverse and inclusive workplace is core to who we are. We realize the power of diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. RevolutionParts is dedicated to creating an environment focused on inclusion and education—we invite and welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and abilities.
We are looking for our next teammate to join a community that is dedicated to revolutionizing the automotive industry. We have a dream to disrupt and challenge old notions by thinking big and wowing our customers. By prioritizing the customer and crafting an experience based on their feedback, we have created THE e-Commerce platform solution, kicking off a series of industry-disrupting changes showing our customers that there is a better way. Together, we are radically reshaping how auto dealers think about selling parts and creating a great shopping experience to boot—and we’re just getting started.
We are a growth culture! What that means is you will be expected to learn, innovate, and adapt in our fast-moving, start-up environment. We are looking for teammates, not employees, who will embrace a collaborative partnership mentality, lead by example, think big and own it to deliver innovative results. We succeed as a team with no room for ego. If you want to be part of something historic, and you are ready to take up our mission as your own by adding direct value to our cause, we want to invite you to share your unique knowledge and gifts with our community. We look forward to hearing from you!