ReviewTrackers is the rapidly growing customer feedback platform trusted by tens of thousands of businesses around the world. Since day one, ReviewTrackers’ content has played a key role in attracting new business to the company and educating customers.
We are seeking a Content Marketing Manager who will help further drive acquisition through our marketing funnel, improve our SEO, and successfully manage a team of writers to do their best work. In this role, you’ll have the ability to shape our content and SEO marketing strategy and impact our inbound marketing strategy in meaningful ways. We’re looking for a creative and logical Content Marketing Manager who is ready to have an impact on a growing company!
What You’ll Do:
- Research SEO keywords and create an effective content strategy that drives relevant traffic to an industry-leading SaaS site.
- Report on key SEO metrics and optimize SEO strategy around content that converts.
- Be familiar with technical SEO metrics and maintain the technical health of the website by auditing internal links, site speed, etc.
- Create and manage strategic content calendars and distribution plans to support lead generation and conversion goals across all stages of the funnel.
- Strategize and launch innovative campaigns, product launches, messages and tactics that engage the target audience and help us reach our goals.
- Deliver a strategic approach to run all of ReviewTrackers digital media channels while maintaining our brand guidelines.
- Collaborate in the development of editorial governance and brand style guides so content is consistent with our brand voice, style, and tone.
- Build content creation to appeal to different buyer personas and up-market enterprise leads.
- Develop an optimized lead generation strategy that understands the nuances of leads in top, middle, and bottom of the funnel and how to appeal to each.
- Measure lead performance and A/B test leap capture to improve performance.
- Create an engaging and collaborative work environment for on-site and remote team members.
- Offer constructive and honest feedback to team members that support their career development.
- 5+ years of content and/or marketing experience
- Established SEO skills
- Experience with B2B, SaaS, and technical products is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to develop or refine a content strategy
- Google Analytics / Google Search Console
- SEMRush or other keyword research tool
- Proven record of executing to support growth goals
- Extremely well organized with the ability to manage multiple initiatives at once to deliver on time
- Sense of ownership
- Demonstrated collaboration
- Highly ambitious and self-motivated
- Comfortable with self-determination and driving initiatives
At ReviewTrackers, we foster an inclusive, dynamic, enjoyable yet challenging team environment. We value creating a team that has a diverse set of backgrounds and respect a healthy expression of diverse viewpoints. We encourage our team to experiment with new ideas. Come join us as we continue to change the way businesses interact with their customers. ReviewTrackers is an equal opportunity employer.
ReviewTrackers is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.