ReviewTrackers empowers businesses to understand their customers better through advanced review and customer feedback technology. ReviewTrackers software business solutions allow for analyzing, amplifying, and maximizing customer feedback to accelerate customer acquisition and improve customer retention while driving more authentic connections with customers.
At ReviewTrackers, we cultivate an inclusive, dynamic, fun, and communicative team environment. We value crafting a team that has a diverse set of backgrounds and respect a healthy expression of diverse opinions. We work to inspire our team to experiment with new ideas while collaborating and communicating with one another to find solutions!
ReviewTrackers is currently looking for a passionate, self-motivated, and collaborative Partnership Marketing Manager to join our Marketing Team. You will identify and build co-marketing campaigns with key partnership stakeholders and drive discussions with senior brand and marketing leaders in those organizations. Come join us as we continue to change the way businesses interact with their customers!
What you will be working on:
- You will maintain a successful partnership marketing program and align with the Partnerships Sales Team to ensure success in these areas.
- You will develop, maintain, and update a strategic partnership and co-marketing plan in accordance with our business goals and established partnerships.
- Identify and develop relationships with new suitable partners to co-market with
- You will develop creative “win-win” strategies and leverage content marketing, event marketing, and other opportunities.
- Create the strategy, requirements, project plan and partnership set up for each campaign while executing campaigns and manage the day-to-day relationships with partners.
- Ensure alignment between marketing and sales to maximize the success of campaigns
- Review each campaign and document results and processes with the goal to streamline the partnerships program.
- Perform monthly performance review of each partnership and co-marketing initiative.
- Assist Marketing Director with building business case presentations and other key documents related to the co-marketing program.
Who you will be working with:
- You will be directly reporting to the Director of Marketing while working with a collaborative, fun, and creative Marketing team to create campaign assets and deliverables.
- You will collaborate with stakeholders within ReviewTrackers (sales, account management, operations, etc.) to align on business goals and create campaigns based on pre-defined targets.
What you bring to the table:
- Excellent communication, customer engagement, and collaboration skills.
- Confidence in marketing creativity to influence and drive big ideas across all stakeholders.
- Advanced experience of partnership marketing experience or similar.
- Experience with B2B, SaaS, and technical products is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to develop or refine a partner marketing strategy.
- Proven record of executing to support growth goals.
- A successful track record for coordinating and executing webinar strategies from promotion through execution.
- Extremely well organized with the ability to manage multiple initiatives at once to deliver on time.
- Sense of ownership.
- Demonstrated collaboration.
- Highly ambitious and self-motivated.
- Comfortable with self-determination and driving initiatives.
Perks and Benefits at ReviewTrackers:
- 100% company-paid premiums for health, dental, vision, life, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance.
- BlueCross BlueShield healthcare benefits available for families.
- Flexible PTO policy.
- Company-sponsored 401K matching at 2%.
- FSA or HSA benefits are available.
- Pre-taxed transit benefits.
- Company monthly Lunch n’ Learns with lunch provided!
- Monthly ‘Take Your Co-Worker to Lunch’ paid for by ReviewTrackers!
- On-going Wellness Program.
- Diversity & Inclusion Culture Group.
- Volunteer & Fundraising initiatives.
- Company Kindle along with unlimited books of your choice. You can put the reading to good use and join our book club!
- Stocked Kitchen with snacks and drinks!
ReviewTrackers provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws