ReviewTrackers is the rapidly-growing customer feedback platform trusted by tens of thousands of businesses around the world. ReviewTrackers software quantifies the customer experience, extracting data from customer reviews that allows brands to better understand their customers and turn them into lifelong advocates. We’re looking for a passionate, self-motivated individual to join our Partnerships team as a Partner Manager and technical expert. This role will act as the product and sales liaison to one of our premier partners, with the goal of further increasing channel revenue through sales enablement and co-selling partner products.
As a critical member of the partner organization’s sales team, Partner Managers are experts in ReviewTrackers products, data, and capabilities in a pre-sales environment. For a majority of partner opportunities, the Partner Manager is responsible for the solution discovery, scoping, understanding the customer business requirements, understanding the customer’s data and integration requirements, while also acting as the key ReviewTrackers employee involved in co-selling with partner sales organizations. You will work directly with customers and our partner organization’s sales team to deliver compelling business value-focused presentations + demos, and proof-of-concepts catered toward individual customers such that the client has full confidence in ReviewTrackers’ ability to meet or exceed their needs. You are comfortable thinking creatively for solutions - with ReviewTrackers there's many ways to accomplish customer goals. This is a high-visibility, high-impact role that will report to the Head of Partnerships.
How you will make an impact:
- Support the sales process as the technical and product expert to help win new business
- Serve as a technical liaison to the designated Partner, acting as a product expert in both ReviewTrackers’s products and partner products
- Lead product training for partner sales orgs to support strong product knowledge & adoption
- Bring together market intelligence from pre-sales interactions to support the partner team’s strategic initiatives
- Track and report on partner’s impact on new business acquisition and sustaining long-term partner growth
What you bring:
- Experience and expertise in a SaaS sales/product environment
- Ability to operate independently and demonstrate leadership, responsibility and ownership within the pre-sales environment
- A storyteller with a real passion for making complex topics simple to non-technical audiences
- Comfortable and confident with written, presentations, and verbal communication mediums
- Knowledgeable about enterprise sales cycles and decision-making
- Experience working in a startup or fast-paced environment to regularly meet business goals and drive results
- The ideal candidate ought to have exposure interacting with cross-functional teams, specifically sales and C-levels
- Familiarity with technical topics like RESTful APIs & automating data integrations a huge plus
- This position requires occasional travel to partner sites (50%)
What you receive:
- An opportunity to help shape our business, make significant contributions and accelerate your personal career growth
- 100% company paid premiums for health(Blue Cross Blue Shield), dental, vision, life, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance
- Company-sponsored 401k match
- Company stock options
- Pre-tax transit benefits
- Flexible PTO policy
- Unlimited opportunity for career growth, learning and company impact
- Monthly lunch and learns on industry events, product releases, personal finance, buying a home, public speaking and everything in between
- Take your coworker to lunch on us once a month
- Company Kindle with unlimited books of your choosing
- Stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks
At ReviewTrackers, we foster an inclusive, dynamic, enjoyable yet challenging team environment. We value creating a team that has a diverse set of backgrounds and respect a healthy expression of diverse opinions. We encourage our team to experiment with new ideas. Come join us as we continue to change the way businesses interact with their customers. ReviewTrackers is an equal opportunity employer.
ReviewTrackers is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.