ReviewTrackers is a rapidly-growing customer feedback platform trusted by tens of thousands of businesses. Using data, insights, and technology, we partner with brands to ensure their customer’s feedback is being heard. We are seeking a self-motivated team member who wants to learn new things, contribute, and do the best work of their career.
The Inside Sales Manager will be guiding a team of Account Executives while providing thoughtful management tactics and accountability to drive revenue growth. The ideal candidate possesses a successful track record in both personal contribution and sales management while having a positive mindset to get the job done! You will be reporting to the Head of Sales.
What you will contribute:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Assistance with improving the ReviewTrackers sales process to grow win rates, shorten sales cycles and increase our ACV.
- Apply metrics-based coaching using clear KPIs so every team member is clear on what is expected of them daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Mentorship skills that help develop and nurture a motivated sales team for success.
- Weekly one-on-one with Account Executives to provide personalized coaching and pipeline evaluation.
- Sharp hiring skills to assist in the growth of the team.
- You will help build and guide training programs for our Account Executives that allow them to be set up for success to exceed company goals and metrics.
- Cultivate a supportive yet competitive Account Executive team.
- A creative mindset to find more than one solution to a problem.
- Getting your hands a little dirty when it comes to pushing those deals to the finish line!
Who you are:
- A Contributor: You find fulfillment from success and having a significant impact.
- Metrics-Inspired: You have enough experience to have strong theories but look to support your ideas with data.
- Tenacious: You are intrinsically motivated by doing the best work of your life, yet humble and excited to learn.
- A Team player: You contribute, listen, and help when needed. You understand the company moves forward only when we work as a team.
- Naturally Curious: You identify problems or inefficiencies and dive in until a solution is found. Problem-solving is a major part of your personal arsenal and you don’t give up until it’s right.
- Persistent: You never leave questions unanswered, and always follow up to make sure to take tasks to resolution.
What you bring:
- At least 5+ years of sole sales experience.
- At least 2+ years of experience in a management position.
- SaaS experience is a major plus.
- Experience with success in managing sales cycles of various lengths.
- Experience hiring and building out a team.
- The ability to understand sales analytics and operations and how to improve on them moving forward.
- Comfort operating in a fast-paced, high growth startup environment.
- Experience selling to senior members of a marketing department.
- A great attitude!
What you receive:
- An opportunity to help shape our business, make significant contributions and accelerate your personal career growth
- 100% company paid premiums for health (Blue Cross Blue Shield), dental, vision, life, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance
- Company sponsored 401k match
- Company stock options
- Pre-tax transit benefits
- Flexible PTO policy
- Unlimited opportunity for career growth, learning and company impact
- Monthly lunch and learns on industry events, product releases, personal finance, buying a home, public speaking and everything in between
- Take your coworker to lunch on us once a month
- Company Kindle with unlimited books of your choosing
- Stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks
At ReviewTrackers, we foster an inclusive, dynamic, enjoyable yet challenging team environment. We value creating a team that has a diverse set of backgrounds and respect a healthy expression of diverse viewpoints. We encourage our team to experiment with new ideas. Come join us as we continue to change the way businesses interact with their customers.
ReviewTrackers is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.