ReviewTrackers is a rapidly-growing customer feedback platform trusted by tens of thousands of businesses. Using data, insights and technology, we partner with brands to ensure customer success. We have created an environment where employees can learn, grow and do the best work of their careers. We are seeking motivated individuals who wish to learn new skills, contribute great things, and be the best version of themselves. We’re looking for a passionate, self-motivated individual to be our first Marketing Automation Specialist.
As a critical member of the marketing team, your job is to support the execution, maintenance and continuous improvement of our marketing operations via marketing automation and other technology platforms. This is a critical function not only within the marketing team, but the organization as a whole as we look to leverage marketing automation across every stage of the customer journey.
We will look to marketing automation to help scale our inbound growth and customer acquisition through effective targeting, lead qualification/routing and nurture programs. Additionally, this role requires effective communication and collaboration with our Sales org and operations (i.e. SalesForce Admin).
How you will make an impact:
- Be the subject matter expert on marketing technology platforms and work closely with marketing leadership to manage all marketing technology platforms
- Partner with marketing and sales leadership to design, develop and maintain critical marketing metrics, custom reports and dashboards to enable data-driven decisions throughout the marketing team
- Collaborate with sales operations on improving and troubleshooting issues with the lead management process and integration with marketing automation platforms
- A/B test and continually measure the performance of core conversion assets and campaigns (e.g. content upgrades, webinars, emails, demo requests, trials)
- Manage data accuracy and integrity across our marketing tech stack
What you bring:
- 2-4 years experience in a similar role
- Proficient in marketing automation platforms (HubSpot certified or relevant experience preferred) and CRM technology (SalesForce experience required)
- Experience managing lead and customer databases
- Experience building demand generation programs (i.e. building targeted content, email nurture flows, landing pages, etc.)
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills, combined with a high level of initiative
- Experience with lead scoring models and routing methodology
- Strong attention to detail and complex processes
- Excellent communication and cross-departmental collaboration skills
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics (and/or similar analytics platforms)
What you receive:
- An opportunity to help shape our business, make significant contributions and accelerate your personal career growth
- 100% company paid premiums for health(Blue Cross Blue Shield), dental, vision, life, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance
- Company sponsored 401k match
- Company stock options
- Pre-tax transit benefits
- Flexible PTO policy
- Unlimited opportunity for career growth, learning and company impact
- Monthly lunch and learns on industry events, product releases, personal finance, buying a home, public speaking and everything in between
- Take your coworker to lunch on us once a month
- Company Kindle with unlimited books of your choosing
- Stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks
At ReviewTrackers, we foster an inclusive, dynamic, enjoyable yet challenging team environment. We value creating a team that has a diverse set of backgrounds and respect a healthy expression of diverse opinions. We encourage our team to experiment with new ideas. Come join us as we continue to change the way businesses interact with their customers. ReviewTrackers is an equal opportunity employer.