ReviewTrackers is the rapidly-growing customer feedback platform trusted by tens of thousands of businesses around the world. ReviewTrackers software quantifies the customer experience, extracting data from customer reviews that allows brands to better understand their customers and turn them into lifelong advocates. We’re looking for a passionate, self-motivated Account Executive to join our Sales team.
How you will make an impact:
- A hunter like mentality with a consistent track record of closing five to six-figure deals
- You will lead complex sales cycles selling both horizontally and vertically within large organizations
- You will use a consultative partnering approach that follows a strategic sales process
- You will ask for, get, and host meetings with C level executives to develop a robust pipeline by making cold calls and building relationships with prospects
- You will influence cross-functional teams and growth of the company
What you bring:
- Strategic sales experience in a SaaS environment (preferred)
- Preference of you having a rolodex of senior-level marketing and digital strategy executives, but not required
- Outstanding written, verbal, and presentation skills, including extensive experience writing proposals and making engaging executive presentations
- Experience operating in a dynamic, fast growing startup environment
- A Contributor. You get happiness from making a contribution. You are resourceful and enjoy getting things done.
- A problem solver. It excites you to jump out of your comfort zone. You crave digging into a problem and finding solutions whenever you can.
- Phenomenal teammate. You contribute, you listen, you help when needed and ask for help when you need. You understand the vision of this company moves forward only when we work as a team.
- Naturally Curious. You love to listen, ask clarifying questions to ensure you are learning, growing and problem solving.
- A communicator. Whether phone, email, and in-person, you are confident and professional.
- Persistent. You never leave anything unanswered, and always follow up to make sure it has been resolved.
Awesome perks and benefits at ReviewTrackers
- 100% company paid premiums for health, dental, vision, life, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance
- Blue Cross Blue Shield healthcare benefits available for both individuals and families
- Company sponsored 401k match
- Company stock options
- Pre-tax transit benefits
- Flexible PTO policy
- Unlimited opportunity for career growth, learning and impact on our customers and business
- Team lunch and learns on topics such as product releases, personal finance, buying a home, public speaking and everything in between
- Take your coworker to lunch on us once a month
- Unlimited books of your choosing on the company Kindle
- Stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At ReviewTrackers, we cultivate an inclusive, dynamic, fun yet challenging team environment. We value crafting a team that has a diverse set of backgrounds and respect a healthy expression of diverse opinions. We work to inspire our team to experiment with new ideas. Come join us as we continue to change the way businesses interact with their customers.