ReviewTrackers is a rapidly-growing customer feedback platform trusted by tens of thousands of businesses. Using data, insights, and technology, we partner with brands to ensure their customer’s feedback is being heard. We are seeking a self-motivated team member who wants to learn new things, contribute, and do the best work of their career.
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to make our vision a reality, working side by side with product managers and engineers from the beginning to end of the product building cycle. We know what our product is and is not. We are looking for teammates who can embrace essentialism; the idea of doing less, but better, so you can make the highest possible contribution. ReviewTrackers is a Product+Design-driven organization, where you can get excited about doing your best work in a fast-paced, but balanced environment.
What we’ve done lately:
- Redesigned our dashboard using customer feedback, including card sorting, phone interviews, and usability tests.
- Built important and useful tools for our sales team and customers during our quarterly two-day hackathons.
- Built a new competitor analytics tool from the ground up to help our customers understand their competitive landscapes and drive strategic initiatives.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate. Represent design through the entire software development process, including research, ideation, designing, iterating and shipping new work.
- Listen. We emphasize regular communication with our customers to solicit feedback and learn about their pain points.
- Own & drive. You will own and continually improve our design systems & decisions.
- Iterate quickly. We believe in shipping, getting feedback, and making updates. The “done is better than perfect” approach allows us to remain customer-focused.
- Challenge us. We constantly ask, “Why are we doing it this way?” and “How can we make this better?”
What you’ll work on:
- Our web and mobile (native iOS and Android) SaaS products. No custom agency work.
- Features that need to solve problems for both B2B, as well as, B2C customers.
- Workflows that allow our clients to improve their businesses and better serve their own customers.
- UI that analyzes and presents deeply complex data in a simple, approachable way.
- Cutting-edge products that involve natural language processing and business intelligence analysis.
What you’ll bring:
- A desire to put the customer first.
- A yearning for ownership in managing design outcomes and other designers.
- Ability to create beautiful high-fidelity mockups of your designs.
- Ability to create prototypes to demonstrate and validate ideas.
- Ability to design, recruit, and conduct user interviews and usability tests.
- An appetite to learn new skills and grow through personal development.
- Excellent communicator of your work and your rationale behind proposals.
You should have:
- Experience working in a startup or fast-paced environment to regularly ship product.
- Experience communicating and collaborating with engineers and product managers.
- Experience designing business tools or SaaS products.
We look for portfolios that clearly outline the problems you were tackling with your design work. It should touch on the process(es) you applied to tackling the problems, rather than focusing just on visuals and landing pages. Your portfolio should be well structured and clear. Your experience should ideally focus on designing software products.
You don’t need:
- Understanding of coding. HTML and CSS knowledge is great, but not required.
- Mastery of every design tool. We use Figma, but if you’ve never used it before, don’t worry.
- A degree in design. We value real-world experience with a track record of results.
At ReviewTrackers, we foster an inclusive, dynamic, enjoyable yet challenging team environment. We value creating a team that has a diverse set of backgrounds and respect a healthy expression of diverse viewpoints. We encourage our team to experiment with new ideas. Come join us as we continue to change the way businesses interact with their customers. ReviewTrackers is an equal opportunity employer.
ReviewTrackers is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.