ReviewTrackers empowers businesses to understand their customers better through advanced review and customer feedback technology. ReviewTrackers’ software business solutions allow for analyzing, amplifying, and maximizing customer feedback to accelerate customer acquisition and improve customer retention while driving more authentic connections with customers.
At ReviewTrackers, we cultivate an inclusive, dynamic, fun, and communicative team environment. We value crafting a team that has a diverse set of backgrounds and respect a healthy expression of diverse opinions. We work to inspire our team to experiment with new ideas while collaborating and communicating with one another to find the solution(s)!
Reviewtrackers is currently looking for a passionate, self-motivated, and collaborative Account Executive to join our Sales Team. As an Account Executive, you will be in charge of growing your book of business while using your prospecting skills to connect and cultivate our client relationship(s). Come join us as we continue to change the way businesses interact with their customers!
What you will be working on:
- Managing a complex sales cycle by selling both horizontally and vertically within mid-market and enterprise clients.
- Building a consultative partnering relationship with our clients that follows the strategetic sales process.
- Schedule and host meetings with C-Level executives to develop a robust pipeline through cold-calling and genuine relationship building.
- Inspiring cross-functionality on the team to promote the growth of the company.
Who you will be working with:
- A collaborative, communicative, and experienced Account Executive team that has a wide range of experience in multiple industries.
- A Sales Development Representative team that is in place to support you while you continue building your book of business.
- Weekly one-on-ones with your manager to ensure that you are being set up for success in the best way possible.
- An inclusive management team that will set you and your career up for success as you continue to grow with ReviewTrackers!
What you bring to the table:
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and presentation skills are a must.
- Strategic sales experience in a SaaS environment (highly preferred but, not mandatory!)
- Extensive experience with writing proposals and making engaging executive presentations.
- The willingness and mindset to coach and be coachable.
- Experience working in a dynamic, fast-growing start-up environment.
- A fun personality!
Perks and Benefits at ReviewTrackers:
- 100% company-paid premiums for health, dental, vision, life, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance.
- BlueCross BlueShield healthcare benefits available for families.
- Flexible PTO policy.
- Company-sponsored 401K matching at 2%.
- FSA or HSA benefits are available.
- Pre-taxed transit benefits.
- Company monthly Lunch n’ Learns with lunch provided!
- Monthly ‘Take Your Co-Worker to Lunch’ paid for by ReviewTrackers!
- On-going Wellness Program.
- Diversity & Inclusion Culture Group.
- Volunteer & Fundraising initiatives.
- Monthly All-Hands meeting with all ReviewTrackers departments to discuss what each team is working on and reiterate the mission of the company.
- Company Kindle along with unlimited books of your choice. You can put the reading to good use and join our book club!
- Stocked Kitchen with snacks and drinks!
ReviewTrackers provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.