ReviewTrackers empowers businesses to understand their customers better through advanced review and customer feedback technology. ReviewTrackers software business solutions allow for analyzing, amplifying, and maximizing customer feedback to accelerate customer acquisition and improve customer retention while driving more authentic connections with customers.
At ReviewTrackers, we cultivate an inclusive, dynamic, fun, and communicative team environment. We value crafting a team that has a diverse set of backgrounds and respect a healthy expression of diverse opinions. We work to inspire our team to experiment with new ideas while collaborating and communicating with one another to find solutions!
ReviewTrackers is currently looking for a passionate, self-motivated, and collaborative Agency Account Executive to join our Partnership Team. The Agency Account Executive position is responsible for cultivating new agency partnership opportunities, building a strategic plan to grow our marketing agency partnerships, managing existing agency partners, and establishing clear measures of success. Come join us as we continue to change the way businesses interact with their customers!
What you will be working on:
- You will be responsible for cultivating new agency partnership opportunities by prospecting and cold-calling (specifically with Marketing agencies) and setting up meetings with C-level executives.
- You will be working through complex sales cycles both horizontally and vertically while handling a consultative approach.
- You will continue to build trustworthy and reliable relationships with existing partners.
- You will lead product training(s) for the sales team to support strong product knowledge and adoption.
Who you will be working with:
- You will be directly reporting to the Director of Partnerships.
- You will be working on the Partnerships team which is a branch of the Sales Team while also working cross-functionally with other departments.
What you bring to the table:
- Excellent communication, presentation, and collaboration skills.
- You have the ability to operate autonomously and demonstrate leadership, responsibility, and ownership within the pre-sales environment and post-sales support.
- You are a storyteller with a passion for making complex topics simple to non-technical audiences.
- You are comfortable and well-practiced with written, presentations, and verbal communication mediums
- You have prior knowledge about enterprise sales cycles and decision-making.
- You have exposure to interacting with cross-functional teams, specifically sales and C-levels.
- You have demonstrated success in your previous role(s) of exceeding quota.
Perks and Benefits at ReviewTrackers:
100% company-paid premiums for health, dental, vision, life, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance.
- BlueCross BlueShield healthcare benefits available for families.
- Flexible PTO policy.
- Company-sponsored 401K matching at 2%.
- FSA or HSA benefits are available.
- Pre-taxed transit benefits.
- Company monthly Lunch n’ Learns with lunch provided!
- Monthly ‘Take Your Co-Worker to Lunch’ paid for by ReviewTrackers!
- On-going Wellness Program.
- Diversity & Inclusion Culture Group.
- Volunteer & Fundraising initiatives.
- Monthly All-Hands meeting with all ReviewTrackers departments to discuss what each team is working on and reiterate the mission of the company.
- Company Kindle along with unlimited books of your choice. You can put the reading to good use and join our book club!
- Stocked Kitchen with snacks and drinks!
ReviewTrackers provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.